ooooooooooo

Rear View Mirror

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
If anyone has the 3 piece mirror set from Roxor and just wants to sell the rear view mirror from that set I would like to buy it from you.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The Kolpin rear view mirror and side mirrors are pretty much worthless, my rear view mirror ended up being out of a Dodge Dakota.

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If anyone has the 3 piece mirror set from Roxor and just wants to sell the rear view mirror from that set I would like to buy it from you.
I have a rear view mirror from dirt legal, PM me, ill sell it. I put a jeep windshield on so I will use a regular car rear view mirror

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have a rear view mirror from dirt legal, PM me, ill sell it. I put a jeep windshield on so I will use a regular car rear view mirror
HI What are the dimensions. The problem I am having is that all the ones I am seeing are very big - bigger than I want. I am looking for something more the size of car rear view mirror - like 2-5-3" tall by 8-10" wide.

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
HI What are the dimensions. The problem I am having is that all the ones I am seeing are very big - bigger than I want. I am looking for something more the size of car rear view mirror - like 2-5-3" tall by 8-10" wide.
2" tall on each side, 2.5" tall in the middle and is 15" long

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
2" tall on each side, 2.5" tall in the middle and is 15" long
Thanks - that is too long for my liking.....am trying to find something relatively small. The cheapo roxor rear view mirror in their 3 pack may is about the right size but they don't sell it separately.