ooooooooooo

Potential New AZ Owner, Price & Buying Questions

Rick5Flag

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hello all,

Spent several hours at Nash Motorsports in Phoenix Arizona today test driving the few Roxors they had at that location. Had a great experience with one of the salesmen and drove around their lot a 2020 factory lifted manual and also a 2019 automatic. Really liked the factorylifted Roxor in orange till I got a quote, $23,500! I let them know that was out of my price range and asked for a quote on a base model manual, any color if it lowered the price. After a few back and forths got me the "cheapest" one they had, 2019 in traffic red for $18,200 that had been sitting on their lot for over a year. It was at one of their out of state dealerships and they wanted to ship it here for a $1000 refundable deposit. Figured what the hell and left the deposit.

Now after doing some research and reading here, this seems priced too high. Was hoping for input from owners on what you spent and what you think is reasonable to spend on a new Roxor today. I know they are many AZ owners here, I've met one of you thanks for getting me interested in the Roxors, would really appreciate any thoughts. Thanks!

Last edited:

Rick5Flag

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Looks like, at least for AZ residents, that buying from a out of state dealership may be the better option. Have a dealer in Texas that quoted me $15,600 OTD for a white 2019 and will ship it to my door for $1100 if I don't want to make the 20ish hour drive to pick it up. Still interested in anyone's thoughts, Thanks!

Bhayarock

Yep way too high ...so 2019 its 4k off msrp..
2020 its 2.5k eith that your 2019base ideally should be around 11.5k + fee and tax and 2020 lifted around 18k + fee and tax.
Screenshot_20200803-191805_Chrome.jpg

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi!
I just wanted to reassure you that you did just fine. There are tons of people around here that like to brag about the "super deal" that they supposedly got, (sometimes over a year ago),but like you I didn't get one of those deals either.. I paid that much for a 2018 LE that sat on the lot for well over a year. Yeah, I got a winch and lights, but it all boils down to what's available in your area. You can EASILY spend $1,000 or more driving somewhere to get a better deal, who cares. End of the day, you'll have a great machine that you're going to enjoy for years! One thing that we can all agree on in this forum is that no matter what model you start with, the upgrades are endless, so just settle in and buy them as you can afford!

Glad to meet you. Enjoy your new Roxor!

Rick5Flag

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
They are getting around Roxor's promotion by setting the fine print "msrp" to around 20k. They really made it seem like they are flying off the lot at those prices, maybe they are so if they can then good for them. I'm basically priced capped at 17k so if I cant get one for around that then no new Roxor for me. Thanks for the input.

I'm from AZ and didn't use Nash because of their ridiculous pricing. We drove to TX and saved thousands. Nash is way off on pricing IMO.
What Dealer did you use in Texas?

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They are getting around Roxor's promotion by setting the fine print "msrp" to around 20k. They really made it seem like they are flying off the lot at those prices, maybe they are so if they can then good for them. I'm basically priced capped at 17k so if I cant get one for around that then no new Roxor for me. Thanks for the input.

This is who we used

Motorsports Vehicles for Sale | Kawasaki & Suzuki & More

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yeah I agree. You did just fine. You can go out of state in some tiny little town somewhere that sells tractors and buy a faded old 2018 for 12k. I guess, if that deal actually exists. I’m from California and paid what you paid, a little more actually. These things are awesome and buy the one you really want. You’re price is totally 100% good. Don’t listen to nay sayers and magic deal folks.

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You got an average deal! Some pay more some pay a little less. Just enjoy your ROXOR :}

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Did the same thing you did. Spent time at Nash, quoted me a very high price, bought mine from out of state. I spent 1k having a transport company pick it up and still saved almost 3k. Mine came from South Dakota. Go to atvtrader.com.
That was a great resource for fair pricing. Good luck!

Bhayarock

Well I dont know...to each to their own and I see some people saying its fair etc... my point is right now u got 4500 off on 2018, 4k on 2019 and 2.5k of 2020.
Honestly given these deals I dont know why people are saying they are fair, seriously, They are quoting you ridiculous prices...follow the roxor page on Facebook one guy recently got his 2019 base for 12k+ tax. I mean this is a good price without the deals but right now mahindra wants to get rid off all the old roxors before aug 10th....so make hay while sun shines.
Nash is a big dealer they are also good with customizations.... I am sure they dont want to get rid of their mahindras as other small dealers want to...I think they will just buy the remaining lot at their dealership after aug 10th from mahindra and heavily mod them and resell them later on. AZ is utv friendly hence they are having a field day.
One example from facebook group I wanna show..

Screenshot_20200804-092202_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200804-092155_Chrome.jpg

Jungle Dan

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

2019 Mahindra Roxor - atvs, utvs, snowmobiles - by owner - vehicle...
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3230908253633978/
I know these are east coast and may not help you, but if you use Craigs and FB, you might have better luck getting something more competitive.

Rick5Flag

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm from AZ and didn't use Nash because of their ridiculous pricing. We drove to TX and saved thousands. Nash is way off on pricing IMO.

Are you looking to sell? :) I haven't had any luck on in the used market in AZ, if you got a line on one please let me know.

To be clear I have not made a purchase yet!

Why not just buy a used one here in AZ and save yourself a ton of money. No tax here on private party.

Quoted me $14,700 OTD on their last 2020, no 2019's left. This is more the price I was hoping for. After I pay AZ sales & regestration tax, looking like it'll be around $16,500. So about 2k less for a new 2020 vs the 2019 Nash is trying to unload on me for $18,200. Now I just got to figure out how to get it home, it's about an 18 hour drive one way. I'll be calling Nash tomorrow, unless they can get the price down to around 17k or throw in some add-ons, I'll be getting the one in Texas.

I dont mind paying a little extra to buy from a dealer in my home state, but 2k can get me a nice roof & windshield!

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Are you looking to sell? :) I haven't had any luck on in the used market in AZ, if you got a line on one please let me know.

To be clear I have not made a purchase yet!

Quoted me $14,700 OTD on their last 2020, no 2019's left. This is more the price I was hoping for. After I pay AZ sales & regestration tax, looking like it'll be around $16,500. So about 2k less for a new 2020 vs the 2019 Nash is trying to unload on me for $18,200. Now I just got to figure out how to get it home, it's about an 18 hour drive one way. I'll be calling Nash tomorrow, unless they can get the price down to around 17k or throw in some add-ons, I'll be getting the one in Texas.

I dont mind paying a little extra to buy from a dealer in my home state, but 2k can get me a nice roof & windshield!
One benefit of buying local is that you establish a relationship with a conveniently located dealer who can help you with warranty issues, mods, part orders, other repairs, etc. I don't know about the salespeople at Nash, but at some Motorsports shops, calling your salesperson first can get you in for repairs quicker. It also sounds like Nash isn't going anywhere anytime soon and should be available to help as long as you own your machine. Perhaps this is harder to judge when buying from out of state.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I pulled the trigger yesterday on a 2020 from River Rat in Bullhead City. 4 Seater rops, (opted out of the rear seats) with a 4 year extended warranty my OTD price was $19,334. This price was with the $2500 off from Roxor that ends Sunday as someone above has already mentioned.

I tried to deal with Nash a few months ago when I was "Just looking," and the salesman that got on the phone didn't want anything to do with me because I was just looking for information.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

That price is totally Doable if you can get one from someone other than Nash by Sunday. My price had I not paid for the extended warranty or gotten the 4 seater Rops would have been right at $17,134. ROPS was $800, warranty was $1400.