ooooooooooo

Parts catalogue

Darnie

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
G'day, Deano from down under.
Just wondering if there's a parts catalogue for these roxors, to ship to Australia and build from ground up with my son, we used to have a suzuki vitara (know as a samurai in the states) untill my wife hit a deer on her way to work, early hours in the morning, and seriously had so much fun with it, and really don't feel the need for a big 4x4 in the city

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Greetings My Friend,

I don't know of one. Could you import a Thar from India? Might be cheaper?

Darnie

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I do know the thar is to be released in the 2nd half of this year here is Australia, however raised from a military family, the roxtor is more my style, I've had series 2a landrovers, where they have just a basic dash, I just want something to and from work, and the occasional beach trip

B

Bister

There was rumours a couple years or so ago that the Roxor was going to be released in Australia also, but with this Covid crap and the law suit etc, and that they are not back in production yet, who knows if that will still come to fruition when the dust settles. Hopefully all gets cleared up and you guys get them also. They are awesome.

Darnie

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
There was rumours a couple years or so ago that the Roxor was going to be released in Australia also, but with this Covid crap and the law suit etc, and that they are not back in production yet, who knows if that will still come to fruition when the dust settles. Hopefully all gets cleared up and you guys get them also. They are awesome.

Yeah they look awsome, a mate of mine years ago had a 350 chev fj45 swb, and that thing was awsome, but with the price of fuel these days, I wouldn't go any more than a 4 cylinder, diesel even better.
But apparently because of safety issues, they were only going to be sold over here in Australia as farm vehicles, I guess I'll just have to wait and see, see what hoops I have to jump through to make it happen

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I hope it works out for you. Let us know how it goes. BTW, do they still race the Holden's over there?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Go to Roxors website and click that your an owner. Then go to parts and service and you can view the parts listings. Take those numbers and enter them over at Sherwood tractor to see pricing. Not gonna be cheap to build them like that. Not even sure if yiu can obtain the computer or dash gauge cluster. Perhaps a blank computer sent to diesel freaks would get it done. Not even sure of that.
9A425426-BBC9-40B7-919F-4AE8CD3987C1.png