ooooooooooo

OE Wheels and tires 2020

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Is anyone interested in the stock black steel wheels and tires? I have the Goodyear Wrangler Trail Runner A/T's. I live in North Central Arizona. Shipping will likely be high, and I know there are several people in Arizona with Roxors. They have exactly 150 miles on them.

I am willing to split them up to move them quicker. Cheap spare. $120/ea. Plus shipping if you want one shipped.

I will sell all 4 for $400

Last edited:

Physicsdog

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Is anyone interested in the stock black steel wheels and tires? I have the Goodyear Wrangler Trail Runner A/T's. I live in North Central Arizona. Shipping will likely be high, and I know there are several people in Arizona with Roxors. They have exactly 150 miles on them.

I am willing to split them up to move them quicker. Cheap spare. $120/ea. Plus shipping if you want one shipped.

I will sell all 4 for $400
Did you ever find a buyer for your wheels/tires?

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any chance you can see if discount tire will send them to another discount tire for you? If I remember correctly they didn't charge me to take my tires off of my Toyota and send them to my dad across the country to be mounted on his ford. If you can arrange it, I'll buy all four asap

Physicsdog

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Coldweather88, Still hoping you are thinking about my offer or what’s your BAFO. I am now back in Vegas and can get out to Kingman if they are still available.