ooooooooooo

New to me launch edition. Seeking oem parts

Cobra1six

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
4BD9C306-9C1B-41B8-B06C-9F59A8533D96.jpeg

Have purchased this bad boy as a Christmas gift for myself. Turns out it is a 2018 launch edition 2 of 300. The previous owner removed decals and added a bunch of jeep parts[(and not very well) im an aircraft mechanic and very picky] any info about where i can find OEM parts would be appreciated! Thanks in advance
B

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome. What specific parts are you looking for?

Cobra1six

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Original steering wheel, rops bars, decals, spare wheel mount.
Some doors would be nice also

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The rops I don’t think are available new anymore. I sold my sport rops earlier this year. Your best bet for those will be used from someone who did the 4 seat rops like I did. I’d also check with On the Rox and diesel freaks to see if they may have a take off. Diesel freaks has a roll bar but it’s not rops certified.

Be careful with the stock spare tire mounts. They aren’t really rated for larger tires and I’ve even heard of some tailgates cracking from the mount. Maybe some snubbers on the tailgate and/or body to help keep the spare from /flexing/moving, much like the old TJ’s had.

Doors are pretty much all aftermarket anyways so check out the various options out there.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think I remember seeing this one listed here. I believe it has big plates. Is it registered as a CJ?

Cobra1six

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
No registered as a sxs in south Dakota. Titled in Texas and I bought it in Pescott Valley Arizona. This thing gets around. ;)

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
On the Rox (OTR) is another source for parts. I forgot to mention them.

You mentioned half door are on your list. The ones OTR sells are super solid and well made.

Prices for half door are actually lower now than they were a couple years ago - lower by a lot.
I ended up building my own two years ago because prices were so high.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Diesel Freak should have most of the consumables in stock (filters and such) and occasionally has stock take off parts, call and talk to Wade. Jesse at Torque king 4x4 will have most of your drivetrain parts.

DDP70

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Check with Cecco Racing for the spare tire carrier. Theirs bolts to the bumper and is much sturdier then the OEM tire carrier that mounts to the tailgate.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There was a place called sherwood, I don't know if they still carry parts or not.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That roll cage is perfect. I did the same to mine, opens up more options for add-ons. I actually talked to the original owner about how he did his. Beautiful looking Rox

Cobra1six

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That roll cage is perfect. I did the same to mine, opens up more options for add-ons. I actually talked to the original owner about how he did his. Beautiful looking Rox
Do you still have contact with previous owner?