ooooooooooo

new Roxor

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just picked up mine yesterday. have been looking at these for a while. Having a quad and sxs, and growing up with a 42 ford military jeep, I just had to have one. Years ago I thought, if they ever made a jeep like the older ones with a diesel they would sell in mass quantities and wow, here they are. I picked mine up with the glass windshield, roof, 8000lb warn winch, and had the power chip put in. My only complaint is that the colors they had in stock. I wanted desert sand, but wound up with gray. Hard to have a navy jeep when I served in the army. I have a cj7 I militarized a bit. It was clean but had a bit of rust around the rollbar attachment points. I did a frame up on it, dropped a 350 chev in and put 65 mustang tail lights on. The stars and all are just magnetic. It has never been off the road, is used for parades for the VFW mostly. Am looking forward to getting the Roxor out in the wild, but no rock crawling for me.

007.JPG

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I too k my roxor out for a 2mi run. Wow, I was impressed with it and can't wait to go ride with other roxor owners. As I can't seem to find a forum for those that would like to get together, "hope someone can help me here", I will be in Moab mid April. Can we start some talk about a gathering there about mid April. Jeep week is going to be April 4 and last a week. I am thinking mid month for us.
To the moderators, would like to have a sticky if you please if this takes on.
I have been going there for several years with the TW200 forum and it is great riding and comraderie. Would love to take my roxor with a friend and poke around the trails there. You miss so much riding motorcycles. Seems everyone is on a race instead of enjoying a slower pace.