ooooooooooo

New Roxor in Southern California

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey everyone! I’m brand new to the community and my wife and I are so stoked to have finally bought our Roxor. A few days ago we picked up a 2020 with manual transmission and 3” factory lift. Ours is the first one we’ve ever seen in person in Southern California and we’ve already gotten a lot of attention from it. I grew learning to drive my Grandpa’s 1982 CJ7 and I fell in love with those old Jeeps from that point forward. When I turned 16 I bought a YJ and it was awesome but not quite the same. My Grandpa and his Jeep are no longer with us but our new Roxor sure brings them back. My wife and I have two really little kids and we’re excited to give them the same experiences that we loved growing up and continue to enjoy ourselves. Our Roxor will spend half the year at our house in San Diego county and half the year at our place on the Colorado River with a primary purpose of fun and making memories. We’ll be adding a windshield, back seat with belts, hitch, spare tire, warn hubs and bikini top and we’ll be towing it behind our Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Looking forward to being part of this community and so stoked to finally have our Roxor.

4F8CCDE4-60FA-4B47-B32A-9BE52C9DE9F5.jpeg

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome!
I'm so happy for you, and the Roxor looks AMAZING with the lift! I'm a little jealous tbh. Have fun and stay safe!!

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm just running the stock BFG's that came with the 2018 LE model. They work fine for what I'm using them for, (Sandy trails with the occasional mud hole). My main purpose in choosing a Roxor over some other UTV, was to teach my kids to drive a stick. My oldest boy, (23) is away at college and my youngest (13, boy) LOVES to rub it in to his big brother that he can drive a stick, and the older one can't yet. I'm planning on a lift someday with some new rims and tires, but the whole Corona thing is blowing my plans all to hell, as I'm sure it is for everyone. I'm just warning you now, this thing is addictive! Not only will you want to go "Play" with it every day, your life will now be consumed with upgrades. They start off cheap at first, a switch here, a light there, but by then, it's too late. Soon you'll be a full on upgrade fanatic wondering why we don't have a good hard top and door option yet lol!

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm just running the stock BFG's that came with the 2018 LE model. They work fine for what I'm using them for, (Sandy trails with the occasional mud hole). My main purpose in choosing a Roxor over some other UTV, was to teach my kids to drive a stick. My oldest boy, (23) is away at college and my youngest (13, boy) LOVES to rub it in to his big brother that he can drive a stick, and the older one can't yet. I'm planning on a lift someday with some new rims and tires, but the whole Corona thing is blowing my plans all to hell, as I'm sure it is for everyone. I'm just warning you now, this thing is addictive! Not only will you want to go "Play" with it every day, your life will now be consumed with upgrades. They start off cheap at first, a switch here, a light there, but by then, it's too late. Soon you'll be a full on upgrade fanatic wondering why we don't have a good hard top and door option yet lol!
Yeah I bet your younger son love to run that in with his brother. I hear ya on the upgrades front. That’s how you end up with a stock wrangler costing 50-60k lol.

Sgtatarms

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from South Mississippi! Tinfoil is right, you're gonna love this Roxor and you're gonna be getting the upgrade fever. You'll also find that you can search this forum and find answers to almost any Roxor question.