ooooooooooo

New owner in Central Florida

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Picked up my new 2019 Roxor Classic yesterday and trailered it home from two hours away. Took it out in the neighborhood for a spin - love it! I also have a 2019 Polaris Ranger 500 and the Roxor is a delight to steer. I've owned several Rangers, a Kawasaki Mule, and a 1946 Willys CJ-2A. I feel right at home.
Now starts the accessories list; I've ordered steps, bikini top, mirrors, console upgrade from Sherwood. I I'mm looking at a windshield and trailer receiver hitch next.
I'm looking forward to reading all the posts and learning from what others have done.

B

Bister

welcome from Saskatchewan Canada.

We need picture or it never happened. That's what I was told anyway. lol That way we know if you are on "Team Blue" or not, it's the best.

4657E9D2-05CA-4C26-BEAF-6B6F14017E4B.jpeg

4657E9D2-05CA-4C26-BEAF-6B6F14017E4B.jpeg

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'll play - Team Tan!
I'm on Lake Hernando, part of the the Tsala-Apopka chain of lakes in Citrus County. The Roxor is so I can retrieve and launch my boat in the background. I have a firm white sandy beach and my Polaris Ranger can do it, but sometimes it gets a little iffy :)
The boat is a 20' Alumacraft tunnel with sponsons, hydraulic jack plate and 115hp Yamaha - perfect for skinny water though I have 7' at the end of the dock. It will be mid 70's tomorrow and then in the low 80's for the next week or so - life it good!

Roxor 1.jpg