ooooooooooo

New Owner 2018 in North Georgia

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hello Everyone. I just bought a brand new 2018 Roxor Classic (pictured on the trailer coming home). Purchase price out the door was $12,999. It has $500 worth of options according to the piece of paper that is like a window sticker. I took it for a spin today on my farm and it handled the pasture well at a good speed. My first need is going to be side mirrors and a rear view mirrow. Only thing I did to the Roxor so far was to improve the steering radius by adjusting the bolt and jam nut on each wheel while it was still on a
Roxor.jpg
flatbed trailer (easier to get to them). Besides the mirrors I want to buy a "street legal" windshield that flips fully down. I have not been able to find one of these yet. The dealer had one made by Fortress, but it flipped up vs. down and only a little bit. A little about me. I am 62 years old and retired with a 50 acre horse farm. Thanks everyone - you have already been a great source of information and I look forward to contributing if I can. Thanks for the wealth of information you all share.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congrats! That was a great deal. Have fun. WELCOME! (Love the color) ??

20190719_121009.jpg

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I agree, that's an awesome color and wow what a great deal! I just bought mine this summer too and I'm having a ball with it! Welcome and enjoy!

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am in Seneca Sc. NW corner of state. Where are you guys in G A located?

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I am in Adairsville GA, and thanks for the welcome guys!