ooooooooooo

New owner #1374

Renegade6

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
After looking for some UTVs and other side-by-sides, I decided to pull the trigger and buy a Roxor. Picked it up today and what a blast to drive. Because I own a farm in TX, I can drive it within 25 miles of my property. Took it for a little drive and saw more cops than I see in a week; not one even batted an eye at it.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congratulations from one new owner to another. Only one real good ride in and it’s freaking awesome I love it especially with the little diesel.Cant can’t wait until the aftermarket supports ripping off all this EGR BS!!!!!!!!!

BradsRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congratulations from one new owner to another. Only one real good ride in and it’s freaking awesome I love it especially with the little diesel.Cant can’t wait until the aftermarket supports ripping off all this EGR BS!!!!!!!!!

You can get it tuned by Vivid Racing.

Benefits:
45 MPH Limit Gone will do 60 MPH easy
More Power and Torque
EGR Deleted (Will still look the same but the EGR Duty Cycle Set to 0%)

jdlee

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Got mine 7 days ago today. Had the dealer send it in for the flash before I picked it up. EGR delete coming soon. Love mine!

Renegade6

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Tune is in the works. I purchased all of the stuff to make turn signals, will post a write up when I put them in.

I think what I like about this is that it feels like a new old Jeep. Nothing fancy, plain, but it is brand new. Sure, I could have purchased a YJ for a lot less and done a diesel conversion, but after having built a few cars, by the time you make it new it would have cost more.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Brad’s ROXOR, so the vivid tune does the EGR delete now? Does the EGR still not put gas is through the engine if it’s still there? Don’t you need block off plates for the EGR so nothing goes through it?

BradsRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Brad’s ROXOR, so the vivid tune does the EGR delete now? Does the EGR still not put gas is through the engine if it’s still there? Don’t you need block off plates for the EGR so nothing goes through it?

The tune will keep the EGR Valve Closed 100% of the time.
No EGR gets to the intake. The exhaust stops at the bottom of the valve.
You could put block off plates in. This would eliminate the EGR cooler.

If you don’t have the tune yet. Listen to the engine idle for a few minutes.
You’ll notice the turbo whistle go away (the exhaust sounds different). The EGR valve opened.

After my tune with the EGR Delete, I hear the whistle all the time now. No change in sound at all.

Hope this helps. I’m confident that no exhaust is getting into the intake now.

When you ask Vivid for the tune you must specify you want the EGR Delete.

rhyan

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Was the cost the same with the EGR Delete included?

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Signed me up for the tune I’m so excited I’ve got a new super duty with so much BS on it it’s unbelievable and can’t do anything because it will void the warranty. Do any of you think this will void the warranty with the flash ?

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sure, I could have purchased a YJ for a lot less and done a diesel conversion, but after having built a few cars, by the time you make it new it would have cost more.

Having aborted a TJ B3.3T swap, I can back this up. You can get a nice clean mildly modded YJ/TJ for the cost of a Roxor. You will not get a like-new diesel YJ/TJ for the cost of the Roxor unless you are excellent at such things, and if you are, you're money is worth more than the time to remake a Roxor out of a YJ. If you had a super nice YJ/TJ, want a CRD, and have some cash, give Cummins a call and get a R2.8. Not the cheast route, but a super nice setup for OEM fit and finish.

BradsRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Was the cost the same with the EGR Delete included?
Signed me up for the tune I’m so excited I’ve got a new super duty with so much BS on it it’s unbelievable and can’t do anything because it will void the warranty. Do any of you think this will void the warranty with the flash ?

No, I wouldn’t worry about warranty.
You have to remember the dealers who work on the roxor aren’t going to easily see if you are tuned.
The Roxor dealers don’t have very good equipment, unlike the car dealeerships.

Last edited: