ooooooooooo

Ashton Knox

Hi my name is Ashton. I am the parts manager for a powersports dealership that sells Roxor in Southern Colorado. Being a new member to our family here, I want to learn as much as I can about these amazing machines, and possibly share my (limited) knowledge here when I can! Thank you and have a great day! Don't do anything stupid out there!

Morgasmoe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey I am possibly looking to moving to Colorado. Is it easy to get registered to drive on the roads for a daily driver or will I have to trailer it everywhere?

Ashton Knox

Hi! We have a few Roxors our customers are in the process of getting street legal and registered. Because of the laws here it seems like the easiest thing to do would be to get the machine registered in a place like Arizona, South Dakota or Utah and then drive the machine as you please with your out of state registration and insurance. With a signal kit, windshield and an ECU reprogram I don't know why these wouldn't be as safe or more so than some of the things we have going up and down the roads!

Joe1877

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi Ashton I live about an hour or so from you and talked to Eric on the phone about the Roxor you have in stock. The one question I didn't ask him is the SD plate permanent or can it be transferred to a Colorado plate

Ashton Knox

Sorry I haven't checked on here in a few days we are getting a lot of stock deliveries in right now. I don't know about getting the plate switched over. The way that Colorado is quickly turning into California I would be surprised to ever see anything like that happen unfortunately.