ooooooooooo

New Member Northern Michigan

ZEROFOXTROT78

Good afternoon, all.

I have been lurking, reading and absorbing all the amazing knowledge you all have.
My plan is to purchase a 2022 in the next six months. I am 54 years old retired military and really this is the SxS that fits the bill for me.
Any advice from Michigan owners for making it street legal would be most helpful. I live in the Gaylord area, so DieselFreaks is just around the corner from me.

Music - TOOL, Van Halen, Metallica, Chris Stapleton, Jamey Johnson, Journey, Ozzy, Volbeat, Opeth, Mastodon, Black Sabbath.... I could go on forver...
Movies - Anything Clint Eastwood, The Departed, The Godfather, The Avengers (not the new crap), Saving Private Ryan, The Outpost... I could go on forever
Daily driver - Ram 1500 Bighorn (nice truck)
Dogs - Not at the moment but soon (Olde English Bulldogge from Mighty Michigan Bulldogges)
Guns - YUP
Knives - YUP

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome, I'm sure you will find this post very useful, fun, and helpful.

bassguy354

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome! I’m from the Kalamazoo area. I made mine street legal back in 2019 & didn’t have any major problems. The worst was waiting for the SoS & local sheriff to do their parts. I was the first person to make it through the process at my local SoS office, so they were on the phone with Lansing the entire time trying to learn how to do it. The sheriff didn’t know how to fill out their paperwork & took almost 2 weeks to get a deputy who knew how to it dispatched. I started the process in April & got my plate in August. I would hope that it goes much faster now. I’ve been able to get insurance from AAA & from State Farm. When I last checked, Allstate would not insure an assembled vehicle in Michigan.

Diesel Freaks are good folks. I got my tube & exhasut system from them. Wade there is very active in the Roxor community. Best of luck with your future Roxor!