ooooooooooo

New 2020 Roxor Accessories

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
2 grand for the soft top seems a little pricey. The lift at 1700 is pricey as well. It’s like they just followed the RxR performance price point. I wonder how much longer their front shackles are vs the level springs with stock shackles. And the level lift manufacturers (rancho and OTR) all say you can run 33s with a level lift. Wonder why roxor with a 3” front and 1” rear loft only recommends 32s? Wonder if there that flexy or something else. Perhaps drivetrain strength?

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That top will likely come down over time. It’s half the price of anything else out there, so I’m gonna bite.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That top will likely come down over time. It’s half the price of anything else out there, so I’m gonna bite.
Please post pictures! I couldn't decide if I had to have this or not. I didn't like the pics on the site enough to pull the trigger.

Tokarev

I'm interested in the new top as well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

B

Bister

Please post pictures! I couldn't decide if I had to have this or not. I didn't like the pics on the site enough to pull the trigger.
Yeah, Roxor just uses the autocad drawings for their pictures most of the time. It would be nice to see some better photo's of the products or even videos and show more detail of the features.