ooooooooooo

New 2020 Owner from Arkansas

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey Everyone, We are all excited about our purchase! Lots to do and am hoping to get it street legal. Really looking forward to the journey as this will be my first side by side and project to build on. Looking forward to riding the mountains and around our farm.

IMG_3190.jpeg

TX Rancher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey Everyone, We are all excited about our purchase! Lots to do and am hoping to get it street legal. Really looking forward to the journey as this will be my first side by side and project to build on. Looking forward to riding the mountains and around our farm.

View attachment 7052
Welcome and enjoy the ride

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome, these are super fun to ride, personalize, and enjoy for work and fun. The people on this forum are top notch also, great group and extremely knowledgeable.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

View attachment 7052
Nice looking. Great color choice:cool:(y):D

MPB60

Were you able to get it street legal here in Arkansas? If so, please elaborate on what all you had to do.