ooooooooooo

New 2019 for 12k... how to convince wife?

Jungle Dan

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hey all,

Trying to get into the game- found a new 2019 at 12k (closeout price, sweeping out for new 2021s). This is a good deal right?

Any ideas on how to convince my wife? Would be helpful if I could get a rear seat that holds three kids...

Planning on getting it street through DL and then a tune (though where I live/work I don't have to go over 25mph 90% of the time).

Thanks, hope I can follow through. Short suspense on this one.

Ljb1993

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hopefully it isn't one by green bay.. a buddy went to buy one there and it was super faded and was missing the speedo.. the saleswoman said maybe this one didn't have that option

BoxofRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Price a fully restored CJ. Then add the price of a new small diesel engine and a 5 speed that will bolt up. And you still have an old Jeep that has old parts and will take a lot of work and fab time and money to make run with the diesel.

Then compare the Roxor. It sells itself ?

bdclark

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
For 3 kids in the rear seat check out UTVMA's 52" seat and extended rops. Looks great, installs perfectly.
7ab6c2a438d2645c531f6dd2c61b27ae.jpg
c0c1c80af3503883c7634df54bb47c7e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just buy it and ask for forgiveness later. I bought two Harley's and the Roxor like that. But I may have used up all my life lines. So I'm probably not the one to chime in.....

And the ROXOR was worth every night I spend on the couch and then at the hotels..... LMAO

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That is a screaming deal. If you have the spare cash and will use your machine at least once a week I say buy it. Especially if your wife knows how to drive a manual transmission. Sticks are dissapearing, but I think that if you treat it well, your Roxor should last a lifetime.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sometimes it's easier to gain forgiveness than permission, but we don't know your wife. That may not be your situation.. When talking it over with my wife (who was initially against it), I just said look, "I don't ask for much. I don't throw away money on useless toys and I think this is an amazing deal on something that will basically outlast us all!" She unhappily agreed, and wasn't very excited on delivery day. As soon as she got in and took that thing down the road she was grinning from ear to ear and now tells people what a good purchase it was. In summary, it's not worth problems with the marriage, but it's totally worth playing the "Hey I deserve something nice once in a while card". Good luck!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I say get it my friend. Look at the bright side if she makes you sleep on the couch, just wait till she falls asleep and then go riding! IMO, I never regreted breaking up with someone, but I sure did regret some vehicles I didn't buy that I should have!:LOL: