ooooooooooo

Need spring pivot pin leaf spring assembly

Benjamin Breeg

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The 2019 we just bought was missing the nut needed to hold the spring pivot pin (part number 0097932) leaving the pivot pin hanging out of the front right leaf spring with barely a frog hair of “bolt” bolting the suspension together.

Where can I find the parts listed below? An hour of searching on here and the WWW has not left me confidence I will be able to fix my rig other than duct tape and baling wire. Current solution is pictured below. Roxor needs all listed parts in diagram except the leaf spring.

Thanks

IMG_2326.png IMG_2327.png IMG_2328.png IMG_2325.jpeg

Benjamin Breeg

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
And Bob R, I checked Roxor Parts Direct, and their website doesn’t have these. I’ll call manana and see if the can order them. Hope he fills out more inventory.

Benjamin Breeg

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
And has anyone ordered from this site? The part number pulls up, but this pivot pin doesn’t look like something that would cost <$2 making me think this could be a scam. Here is the damaged part and the screen shot of the website claiming to have the part.

I’ll try and quit replying to my own post!

IMG_2329.png IMG_2323.jpeg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Where in Texas are you? I have all the bolts/nuts from my old suspension when I did the long travel kit.

Hummingbird Ranch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have ordered a lot of Roxor OEM parts from Sherwood Tractor, based on the OEM part numbers and they have all been legit Mahindra Roxor Parts. I have no complaints about anything I have ordered from Sherwood Tractor.

Benjamin Breeg

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have ordered a lot of Roxor OEM parts from Sherwood Tractor, based on the OEM part numbers and they have all been legit Mahindra Roxor Parts. I have no complaints about anything I have ordered from Sherwood Tractor.
Awesome, Thanks HR. I contacted my nearest combo of real Mahindra dealership that sells 2024 Roxors in Hot Springs. A very helpful lady said she would contact Mahindra to see about ordering the parts as I was able to provide the part numbers. She said this was the first time as a dealership anyone had ever ordered Roxor parts which did not instill checkered flag confidence. She is supposed total me back this morning with a verdict. txroadkill Forum member may have a used part solution too. Hopefully I can get this Roxor moving as the bailing wire and Massey Ferguson bolt that is in there now is pretty sketchy.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Oh wow!! I'm in DFW Argyle area, and I would eagerly pay for shipping plus parts cost if you don't need them any longer. Please let me know!
I’m about 400 miles south of ya. Let me find them in the barn this weekend. You looking for just one spring bolt/nut or need all 4? I’ll PM you with what I find and get a shipping address. I believe I know where they are.

Hummingbird Ranch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Txroadkill, If you are about 400 miles South of DFW, that might put you pretty close to my ranch. I live in Fort Worth, but my ranch is just West of Langtry, Tx. Where abouts are you located? We might have to get together sometime when I am at my ranch for a cold one.

BB, as close as we are, I might have to meet you at the Hard Eight sometime for some brisket and a cold one.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Txroadkill, If you are about 400 miles South of DFW, that might put you pretty close to my ranch. I live in Fort Worth, but my ranch is just West of Langtry, Tx. Where abouts are you located? We might have to get together sometime when I am at my ranch for a cold one.

BB, as close as we are, I might have to meet you at the Hard Eight sometime for some brisket and a cold one.
Yea you’re still about 400 miles from me. I’m down by Corpus Christi.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I lied. You’re about 300 miles from. Had to look it up on the map. Don’t get out much on 90 anymore. Used to back when I lived in Uvalde. Now I just cruise 10 all the way out west when I’m rolling that way.

Benjamin Breeg

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I lied. You’re about 300 miles from. Had to look it up on the map. Don’t get out much on 90 anymore. Used to back when I lived in Uvalde. Now I just cruise 10 all the way out west when I’m rolling that way.
I should have thought of this sooner. I’m in SA about to trek the luxurious 35 corridor north for bumper car Indy action. If you are that way, I could retrieve parts.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I should have thought of this sooner. I’m in SA about to trek the luxurious 35 corridor north for bumper car Indy action. If you are that way, I could retrieve parts.
You really should have spoken up sooner. I’m just now leaving San Antonio. Went up for a quick trip to the chrome shop. pm me your shipping address and I’ll drop them in the mail Monday.

Land Rover

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The 2019 we just bought was missing the nut needed to hold the spring pivot pin (part number 0097932) leaving the pivot pin hanging out of the front right leaf spring with barely a frog hair of “bolt” bolting the suspension together.

Where can I find the parts listed below? An hour of searching on here and the WWW has not left me confidence I will be able to fix my rig other than duct tape and baling wire. Current solution is pictured below. Roxor needs all listed parts in diagram except the leaf spring.

Thanks

View attachment 14190 View attachment 14191 View attachment 14192 View attachment 14193

Land Rover

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Try Belmetric. They have everything metric, and they mail-order. Naturally, you will need to know the metric diameter of the bolt and its metric thread pitch, but I'll bet they have what you want. As a point of information, Belmetric is on the internet with everything they offer, and physically, they are an East Coast firm.