ooooooooooo

My new Roxor

Fairlane999

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Traded my Honda pioneer 1000-5 fully loaded for my roxor. Honda was a great machine but cabin heat issues were just unbearable. Really happy with my new ride.

37FB7DC5-991F-4FCF-8E1D-4184A993889A.jpeg

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Congrats and Welcome! I did the exact same thing, my wife hated the heat from the passenger side seat, that and 4 recalls later. Happy Wife, Happy Life! No regrets so far!

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
For the few weeks I drove mine with the temp tag before THE state threatened me and claimed I obtained it illegally I drove it in afternoon rush our traffic at 94-98 degrees. Heat was ZERO issue. No floor heat, I was amazed. Bottle of water, my flip out windshield open and I was more comfy than I ever was on any of my street bikes in hot traffic!

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
No!

Read my thread "Save the Texas dune buggy". Long read. The Texas DMV is run by buracratic paid off scum bags, rumored to be paid off by TADA, Texas auto dealers association. Go read the save the Texas dune buggy web site and face book page. AMAZING what the Texas DMV has implemented across the board over the last 5 years.

BDRAG

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Traded my Honda pioneer 1000-5 fully loaded for my roxor. Honda was a great machine but cabin heat issues were just unbearable. Really happy with my new ride.

View attachment 3129
Interesting. When I got mine home I noticed the white lettering was mounted to the inside. Yours is the first I saw with it mounted on the outside, I like!

Fairlane999

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah I’m old school and went to tire store and had them turned out

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My LE had upgraded bumper with winch, sound bar, grab handles, soft top aluminum rims with bfg KO2's and light bar. I think that's about it..