ooooooooooo

My new Roxor!

Bailey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
hi, everyone. just joined and just purchased '19 Roxor from Logan at Truck & Van Land just outside Toledo, Ohio. Sorry it's not in the "wild" yet . . . still need to add a few things before getting her out on the trials. Will post images and details once we get going. Plan is to make it street legal so we can drive to the trail head! any suggestions on a good wiper set that is actually synchronized? Fortress windshield on order. I was told wiper sets out there today have separate switches so the blades do not move in sync . . . think that might drive me batty. thanks!

Roxor1.JPG

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congrats! I have the Fortress windshield and roof. Think you'll be happy with it.
WELCOME!

Bailey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
thanks, Vinny. I ordered the roof, too. anxious to see how they look. so no wipers yet on your Roxor? we need them here to make it street legal.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Only need mirrors, horn, lights, lighted license plate frame. Oh, and sense enough not to drive it if it's raining.??

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Congrats on the new purchase! I am looking at the Fortress tip out windshield as well, since the OEM windshield seems to have quite a bit of flex at higher speeds. Does anyone know if the soft cab enclosure kit will work with the fortress tip out windshield?