ooooooooooo

Lost Roxor

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
WEll, had the bank check, etc to buy a Roxor just as this COVID19 mess hit. We got "furloughed" for a month, so i had to put it off. Called dealer week ago,, no problem, they still had the roxor + so I went in today. They sold it friday. only other 2019 they had, was still a base model, but for some reason was 3K higher, was listed as a "demo" & did not "qualify" for the "beast of a les event" so it went t o16,800. with NO options. needless to say I would up leaving with an empty trailer . Depressing.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Saw a 2019 for $12489 in Oklahoma . Might be worth a drive or shipping cost.
Morris Motorsports in Chickasha.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
WEll, had the bank check, etc to buy a Roxor just as this COVID19 mess hit. We got "furloughed" for a month, so i had to put it off. Called dealer week ago,, no problem, they still had the roxor + so I went in today. They sold it friday. only other 2019 they had, was still a base model, but for some reason was 3K higher, was listed as a "demo" & did not "qualify" for the "beast of a les event" so it went t o16,800. with NO options. needless to say I would up leaving with an empty trailer . Depressing.
There's a member on here that lives in North Alabama. He was speaking highly of his dealer. Around the Huntsville area.....