ooooooooooo

Looking to buy

Roxin

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hey guys I am looking into potentially buying a Roxor here in the near future. I talked to some guy named Alex at Ultimate Cycle and he quoted me right at 14k out the door on one of them. That seems like a steal compared to everywhere else I’ve called leaving me more room for mods! I can’t leave this machine stock, so I’m wondering what current owners think are must do mods?

General

Founding Member
That's a phenominal price! $14,100 was the OTD record for a while, but $14,000 is the new winner!

Mods vary significantly depending on what your purpose is for the Roxor. Hunting vs trails vs industrial vs street use. What would you use the Roxor for?

Remember that some accessories and modifications are available now, but many more are currently being developed and will hit the market in the next year.

Roxin

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Primarily it will be used for trail riding and a little street use here and there. Would I be better off with a glass windshield or the one roxor offers? And I don’t have a picture but it was a white classic 2 model the guy said.

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
my LE model was $18.2K plus custom factory paint. ---so $14K is an awesome price even if it is the base model. This forum sight can give you lots of ideas on accessories. Most popular I am guessing is windshields, bumpers, blinkers, roofs and tires/lifts. Engine tuning is a must do.

Johnny

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hey guys I am looking into potentially buying a Roxor here in the near future. I talked to some guy named Alex at Ultimate Cycle and he quoted me right at 14k out the door on one of them. That seems like a steal compared to everywhere else I’ve called leaving me more room for mods! I can’t leave this machine stock, so I’m wondering what current owners think are must do mods?
Was this United Cycle in Beckley wv?