ooooooooooo

Just signed up and loving my new Roxor but have a few questions.

Woodhound

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I purchased a new 2019 Roxor in May of 2021. Its an automatic and I have not done any modifications to it. Problem is the transmission doesn't downshift fast enough and the engine wants to stall. RPM's are very low going uphill as well. It seems easier to manually downshift. I only have about 250 miles on it. Has anyone else experienced this problem with the automatic?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I haven’t, but I have an 18 manual. I’m interested to see what other post. Congratulations on your Roxor and welcome to the forum, great place for information and guidance.

Woodhound

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I haven’t, but I have an 18 manual. I’m interested to see what other post. Congratulations on your Roxor and welcome to the forum, great place for information and guidance.
Thank you......I am still trying to get familiar with this forum. Great source of info though.

Woodhound

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks......I'll post again on the general forum and see if I get any hits. I also don't see any other Roxors in my area either although the dealership in Honesdale Pa. sold out of them. I don't know how many he had originally though before this pandemic.

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My A/T 2019 shifted all over the place ,awful . Then I went to 235 85 16 tires and now works well . I used no lift kits ..just changed tire size ...