ooooooooooo

Impressed with the fuel mileage

Joe1877

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Fueled up the roxor today and got a 32mpg on a totally stock engine, for now anyway. A lot of the miles was in 4 low on rocky steep hills. Mahindra really got the gear ratios right for off road. I've lived in the mountains most of my life and the jeep has it going on. 4 low in 2nd or 3rd seem to be about perfect for rough rocky roads. Just as important or maybe more so is coming down off the hills the gearing works great. On the paved roads in 4th gear at about 2200rpm seems to a sweet spot for cruising 53 mph. Now to find a cab and the engine flashed.

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just figured out that my last tank averaged slightly over 28 mpg. Mixed between road driving a trails with a trailer attached for firewoood etc. Stage 1 tune by vivid and no problem going high 60s on the highway.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Driving mine in the cold winter with a lot of cold starts and hills I still got 26. In the summer driving long distance I easily clear 32

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I get around 30 most of the time. I was in Wyoming a couple of weeks ago and averaged 26 - 30 depending on how much low range I did. I run a KMS performance ECM with stage 1 (or New 2) tune in my Roxor. Have the factory ECM available if I ever need to take in for service.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just ordered an Scan Gauge OBD II sensor, so I will see what kind of Fuel mileage I get with the Stage II tune I did.

JDUF

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm looking for a roxor to make street legal for a daily driver, what mileage do people usually get at around 55-65 mph?

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm looking for a roxor to make street legal for a daily driver, what mileage do people usually get at around 55-65 mph?
If you buy it in Michigan and get it inspected there it will be street legal anywhere.

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Averaged 25 MPG on the last tank. 50% Highway use with about 25% towing at slow speeds and 25% regular roads in there.