ooooooooooo

I want to swap my 5.38 axles for your 3.73 axles

Perunapete

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I purchased my 2020 recently and only have about 250 miles on it. For the driving I do, I want to switch to higher gears, and the cheapest/easiest way to do that would be to swap axles. Anyone in Texas or nearby states have the 3.73 axles from 2018 and 2019 that want to swap?

Thanks,
Josh

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Wish you would‘ve had that offer a few months go. Just regeared Mine. I do have the carriers and ring and pinion as well as axles from mine Sitting in my barn. Of course you’d have to pay some one to set them up in your diff housing so it wouldn’t be as easy as swapping whole housings yourself.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I purchased my 2020 recently and only have about 250 miles on it. For the driving I do, I want to switch to higher gears, and the cheapest/easiest way to do that would be to swap axles. Anyone in Texas or nearby states have the 3.73 axles from 2018 and 2019 that want to swap?

Thanks,
Josh
Interested, where you located?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Corpus Christi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I live in Jackson, Alabama but I'm working in Dodge City, Kansas. Let me think on it and how soon I could get down there, if it will even work out. I wouldn't mind the 5:38 gears.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Thanks,
Josh
Maybe I got side tracked onto the wrong post or thread... I'm interested. Currently working in Dodge City, Kansas and I have my ROXOR up here with me. Where at in North Texas?

Ridem32

I’m in central Mississippi. I have a new 2019 with 800 miles. I might swap with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perunapete

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Maybe I got side tracked onto the wrong post or thread... I'm interested. Currently working in Dodge City, Kansas and I have my ROXOR up here with me. Where at in North Texas?
Spanky,
I tried to PM you, but it won't let me (I think because I am a relatively new user). Would you please send me a PM so we can discuss details?
Best,
Josh