ooooooooooo

Howdy from south Texas

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Joined not long ago but haven’t made an intro thread yet. Came from the world of jeeps (01 tj and 06 lj Rubi). Traded the rubi on an 11 ranger crew. Used that around the house and deer lease. Today I just purchased an olive drab green roxor classic 2. Kinda coming full circle. Funny thing is this thing almost cost about the same as the 01 tj se plain Jane 4 banger I bought new back in 01. Hoping to build the roxor up with lockers and 33s and make it street legal. Gonna use it around the house and at the lease. Basically it’s my new ranger but much tougher. Still gonna hang onto to the ranger as well. Looking forward to learning about these quasi jeeps and building mine up. Tomorrow I pick it up. Will post pics after I get it and the weather allows. Gonna be wet and cold here tomorrow

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Congratulations, what dealer did you end up buying from?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Corpus Christi cycle plaza. I ended up selling that tractor to a guy in the valley so I had that for my down.

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Get your credit card ready and enjoy! It’s the best mix of old school tough with new school technology.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sadly it’s more Jeep than the JKs or JLs.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
2i7bgna.jpg