ooooooooooo

How to remove under hood fuse box

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You need a flathead to push the tabs in. The whole thing comes off the metal frame.

20201213_152734.jpg
20201213_152826.jpg

Much better access to the bolts for mounting diesel freaks air cleaner pipe

20201213_152734.jpg 20201213_152826.jpg

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You can remove all of that gray hose and the two parts that attach to them that are mounted on the same bracket that the under hood fuse block is. Because you did the DF intake/delete. I learned that from Roxasaurus’ vid . Definitely will give you a little less sh** to move around. Did you consider an Agency Power cold air intake? It seems to me like that bulky air box with tiny intake is a power robber. Wade says differently. Next time you fire the motor out your hand by the intake. It is really sucking...that’s what she said.

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You can remove all of that gray hose and the two parts that attach to them that are mounted on the same bracket that the under hood fuse block is. Because you did the DF intake/delete. I learned that from Roxasaurus’ vid . Definitely will give you a little less sh** to move around. Did you consider an Agency Power cold air intake? It seems to me like that bulky air box with tiny intake is a power robber. Wade says differently. Next time you fire the motor out your hand by the intake. It is really sucking...that’s what she said.
Is the agency power intake the intercooler?

The turbo inlet is only so big... I could put a 12" pipe on the turbo inlet and it's not going to change the max CFM. That being said I have no idea where the bottleneck is on the system.

Also,I see no reason to remove the vacuum lines. I'm sure it would help but it seems like an extra step for no reason

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just my OCD kicking in on the vacuum lines... The Agency Power is a cold air intake. Wade says it actually causes a power loss because you are pulling warm air from under the hood vs. colder air. Diesels like cold air. One benefit IMO is that you will hear the turbo whistle which I think is bitchin’ but some guys don’t like it and have put back the OEM piece because of it. I don’t own one but It is on my list. The little woman is reigning me in...

e2c27f26c394ce253a1c4c5df036c0d4.jpg

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Call me crazy but they both pull air from the same spot and the only way to change that is with a snorkel. I do intend to put a snorkel on at some point, likely when I do the bigger turbo. I think I'll leave it as is for now. The agency power seems like it'll get clogged quicker

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You can replace the filter with a different brand filter. Get an Amsoil filter to fit the tube and install a pre-filter over it.