ooooooooooo

Houston area shoutout

visbeenk

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Very nice congrats! After you get to use it let us know what you think of it. Also a POV video of it going off road would be awesome!

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What dealer did you buy from?

JonBoyK

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What dealer did you buy from?
Action Sports in Bryan...Houston Motorsports on the northwest side of town had a grey one a few weeks ago, but I already put money down in Bryan. It has since been sold. They have been hard to come by due to the dealers first unit having to be a demo for 90 days.

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ok thanks. I paid the deposit over a month ago at Texas Yamaha in Webster and I’m still waiting on a delivery date

B

Bister

Maybe this will help, but something tells me if your not on a list now, you might be waiting. I put money down to be on a list in Canada. I’m glad I did or I’m sure I wouldn’t see one till next year. Hoping to have one by fall; but it will get here when it gets here. Hope the Rhino holds out. ?

08067F2F-CE20-45FD-8F8B-A81523EC551A.png

JonBoyK

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They stated that they are sold out for this first year...so if you don't have an order already you will need to find one on a dealer lot.

JonBoyK

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ok thanks. I paid the deposit over a month ago at Texas Yamaha in Webster and I’m still waiting on a delivery date
As soon as they announced I called dealerships. The one in Bryan seemed to be the only one willing to do what they could to make the delivery happen as soon as possible.

B

Bister

As soon as they announced I called dealerships. The one in Bryan seemed to be the only one willing to do what they could to make the delivery happen as soon as possible.

Did you put a deposit down?

I put one down just to make sure I was getting one ASAP. I don’t even know what my price will be in Canada, (or color) but I want one. I live in my small world of “want, not need”. Lol. I’m in the camp that they fill a part of the market that other units don’t and that it would be a hit. I finally guessed something right, now if I could just do that in the stock market. ?

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I did the same. As soon as I was able to locate my nearest dealer I called and paid the deposit for the first one. Excitement got the best of me and I called the next day to get the first two coming in. Now I’m waiting for two with no more info on a delivery date and can find several in stock in my state. I’m glad that you will get take delivery tomorrow. Let us know how it is!

loboost

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I put a deposit down 7/20/18. It scheduled to be here today. I can’t complain, just happy to get it. Good luck.