ooooooooooo

Hindsight?

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey everyone. I searched through and read a lot of threads. I see a lot of comments on how they wish they would have done this and that differently.

If you could go back to the day you bought your Roxor, what would you have purchased differently?

I am a Mechanic by trade. There's nothing I cannot do as far as modifications go. So, when I DO go to purchase mine, what do you all recommend for options and models?

Here's what I am currently wanting to get:
2020 with 5.38 gears
4 seater ROPS with the rear bench
OX Lockers front/rear

MAYBE the Factory Lift. Depends on if I can articulate with 33's on stock height suspension. I prefer a lower CG with bigger tires.

Let me know!

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mine's really elementary, I would have told them to keep the BFG KO2 tires and give me credit towards some real mud grippers. And I would also have worked in a same day service for minor things like replacing my starter under warranty , I can't sit in line for almost 2 weeks as they insist- no appointments ?? !! doo whaaattt ( they have starter in stock) . I'm ordering it myself from sponsor here and just paying for it, as it is now. I'll remember when time to buy again...