ooooooooooo

Help! Need an idea to make the corners of my windshield seal.

mtgrizzlymn

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Any body know of a rubber strap and some kind of adhesive backed bracket to mount on corners of windshield to compress down. Hard cabs 4 and corners on each side of glass don’t touch the frame

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any body know of a rubber strap and some kind of adhesive backed bracket to mount on corners of windshield to compress down. Hard cabs 4 and corners on each side of glass don’t touch the frame
I have the hard cabs 2, and my windshield corners didn’t seal either. I tried foam insulation tape, but that didn’t work. I ended up sealing it with clear silicone. I didn’t ever plan on opening my windshield, so this works for me. If youre planning to open your windshield, you’d need something different

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Foam pipe insulation, just open it up at the seam on the insulation. Works good on my 2018

mtgrizzlymn

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I’ve tried all kinds of different foam and trim I have in my shop. I seal up one part then in opens up part of the window else where. Really would like to find a rubber hinge to stick to window corners and clamp them

mtgrizzlymn

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have the hard cabs 2, and my windshield corners didn’t seal either. I tried foam insulation tape, but that didn’t work. I ended up sealing it with clear silicone. I didn’t ever plan on opening my windshield, so this works for me. If youre planning to open your windshield, you’d need something different
Where I live this was definitely needed! Opening this in the summer months makes a huge difference.

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any picts? Would like it to look nice , these cabs are great but this is an issue for sure
I have a 2018 with a Roxor hardtop. Not sure if it's the same as yours.

20240526_142023.jpg