ooooooooooo

Hello from Saskatchewan, Canada

B

Bister

Really looking forward to these coming to Canada. I have a 2009 Rhino with 5000 kilometers on it, a 2004 Yamaha Grizzly with 15,000 kilometres on it and a 2007 Yamaha Rhino with 26,000 Kilometers. I think a new Roxor would replace the old Rhino quite nice for what I do and I could sell the 2009.

PS. We has a couple Willy’s growing up. Would love a New version. Lol

F56D3FD4-0CC1-4A82-BA5F-1DA3CC7C50ED.jpeg 3FC5874F-90D4-4F41-BBC4-15B846D177E2.jpeg

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice Willys.. Looks like early to Mid June until the first ones hit Canada.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Same here. I live in Ontario near the MB border and I've been emailing back n forth with the Mahindra Canadian Director of sales and service. They are still in the midst of signing Canadian dealers at this time but he's going to get back to me with the Manitoba Mahindra rep and get me a dealer list hopefully for Ontario and Manitoba who have already signed up. I'm curious as to what the base msrp will be in Canada. It wouldn't surprise me if it started around 18k if not higher.

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Nice Willy there @Bister, I think this new Roxor is going to fit right in with your crew.

Welcome, Glad to have you here. We are working to build this into an unofficial Mahindra Roxor community driven by real Roxor enthusiast. Feel free to post and if we can do anything please let us know.
Thanks.

B

Bister

Same here. I live in Ontario near the MB border and I've been emailing back n forth with the Mahindra Canadian Director of sales and service. They are still in the midst of signing Canadian dealers at this time but he's going to get back to me with the Manitoba Mahindra rep and get me a dealer list hopefully for Ontario and Manitoba who have already signed up. I'm curious as to what the base msrp will be in Canada. It wouldn't surprise me if it started around 18k if not higher.

Hi, your only about 7 hours from me. I’m right on the SK/MB border. I lived in wpg for many years, but moved home.
If you just do a currency conversion, it comes it at just under $20,000. $15,500 comes to $19,978.01 today. Lol. Hopefully they keep it close. I still feel this is better for what I do compared to another product with a plastic body. I’m just waiting for the finals numbers and I’ll drop a down payment and I would like to sell one of my Rhinos first (I’m selling the Road Rhino). Then, I guess the next decision is what colour. Lol

The wood hauling Rhino has 26,000 klms on it and it has been great, but it is getting a bit worn out and gutless. Lol. I feel one of these at 26,000 will just need an oil change.

AD0E1CB4-4053-43D9-A1DA-0EFD16FA18B0.jpeg EC3FF3EB-ED72-40FF-8C49-9A55CEB6477B.jpeg

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yeah I did the currency conversion prior aswell, 20k is a little high considering a new jeep JK is only 29k for a plain jane model. So I figure Mahindra has to keep it under 20k. That's how I see it too, the Thar and Bolero models in India that run these powertrains go past 300k with just basic service. No SxS is ever going to do that. That's how I place my argument with people who say a Razr is much better. You'd have to buy 3 or 4 Razr's to outlast one Roxor theoretically. So 20k on 1 Roxor or 60k on a bunch of SxS. I can justify the higher price as our Town bylaws allow these on the road as they sit. So to me its actually a better deal because you just get an offroad plate and insurance and your good to go. No inspections, stickers, annual service fees nothing. I do plan on daily driving this somewhat. But with that being said, I won't be buying one until I see either a sturdy full soft top or better yet a hard top. I know a softtop will be available as this Roxor pictured was at the dealers meeting in Texas. Heater and wipers will be too easy to install on these. The heater hoses are just looped from the factory in Detroit and the holes in the firewall are still there with rubber plugs.

29094408_613313419006440_4539270924196642816_n.jpg

B

Bister

When I talked to the rep, he said the accessories are all coming. Including hard tops, doors, lift kits, heaters, etc. And he said the prices on the accessories should be reasonable not like the outrageous prices for the plastic rubber band drive units I have now. This will be my last sxs and that how I justify the price. And at 26,000 klms I’m sure my repairs will be less than I spent on my Rhino to date.

We can use them around here on back roads and some towns and we never get bothered. And no annual license fee of $1000, we just have to carry liability for a few hundred.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
That's good to hear about the accessories. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it rolls out in the Great White North.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
DT Powersports in Uxbridge has several on order. He has told me that pricing still has yet to be finalized but $24,500 for the LE model
Yeah I did the currency conversion prior aswell, 20k is a little high considering a new jeep JK is only 29k for a plain jane model. So I figure Mahindra has to keep it under 20k. That's how I see it too, the Thar and Bolero models in India that run these powertrains go past 300k with just basic service. No SxS is ever going to do that. That's how I place my argument with people who say a Razr is much better. You'd have to buy 3 or 4 Razr's to outlast one Roxor theoretically. So 20k on 1 Roxor or 60k on a bunch of SxS. I can justify the higher price as our Town bylaws allow these on the road as they sit. So to me its actually a better deal because you just get an offroad plate and insurance and your good to go. No inspections, stickers, annual service fees nothing. I do plan on daily driving this somewhat. But with that being said, I won't be buying one until I see either a sturdy full soft top or better yet a hard top. I know a softtop will be available as this Roxor pictured was at the dealers meeting in Texas. Heater and wipers will be too easy to install on these. The heater hoses are just looped from the factory in Detroit and the holes in the firewall are still there with rubber plugs.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks for the info! I figured that would be the ball park pricing. So a base model is probably around 20-22k. Going to be a little bit harder to justify considering a brand new jeep is 29k. The pricing gap works out better in the states. Can't really compare it to other SxS's though. You can spend anywhere from 13 to 40 grand on a SxS just buying one, that's before accessories or taxes for that matter. Appreciate the pricing info.