MapleLeafRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello everyone!

New Roxor owner here from Ontario Canada
??
?
!

After lots of research and looking around for unit, finally was able to get this one with the Molten Red paint and 32" tires.

Also launching an online store that will carry a wide selection of genuine Mahindra parts, starting primarily with maintenance items such as filters and belts with shipping to Canada and the US.

Visit Maple Leaf Roxor for more info!

Happy to join the community and look forward to getting to know y'all!
1My Post.png

1My Post.png

MapleLeafRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great idea. Will be wonderful to have easy access to parts.
Absolutely, after trying to get information from some dealers here in Canada and in the US and reading comments from Roxor owners, I thought trying this out would be a great idea. Will be starting out with smaller items such as filters and belts while slowly building up, there will be also be a place on the website for customers to request specifics parts, any input would be much appreciated.

MapleLeafRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Good afternoon everyone,

We were finally able to go live yesterday late evening. As you will see, we currently only have some maintenance items in stock, with more coming of it coming to us in the next week. This was the first small shipment and it's already almost sold out so the support has been great, which is awesome.

On the website, there is a special requests tab in which I am hoping more Roxor owners would provide feedback in terms of what they would like to see us stock and available for sale.

Please like our Facebook page to receive updates as to what we are up to and if you have any questions/requests, please reach out to me via DMs here, on Facebook or via email and I would be glad to help :)

Thanks!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just curious are you a direct retailer from Mahindra Roxor? Or an authrorized dealer?

MapleLeafRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just curious are you a direct retailer from Mahindra Roxor? Or an authrorized dealer?

Hi!

What I do for a living is third party international logistics, running our family owned business, Bridge Logistics (bridgelogistics.ca)

Before purchasing our Roxor, I have reached out to multiple dealers to get pricing and availability and was disappointed with the lack of knowledge by some dealers and then the lack of parts availability with no ETAs given. Some dealers who were listed on the Roxor website aren't even their dealers anymore and were surprised they were still listed on the website.

I have tried contacting Mahindra NA with a detailed message to see whether we could assist with providing better representation in Canada and did not get a reply. It is sad because this is an awesome machine that could do so much better sales wise if more people knew about them.

So I've reached out to contacts in India to see what parts availability is looking like there, considering COVID and see whether this is something that we can make happen.

All Mahindra parts that are listed on Maple Leaf Roxor are genuine parts purchased from Mahindra in India through our partners. We arrange the sourcing, packaging, shipping and subsequent customs paperwork that's required in both India and Canada. From our warehouse in Canada, those parts are then shipped out to you.

The idea behind Maple Leaf Roxor is much more than just an online store. Maple Leaf Roxor has been created to raise awareness about the Mahindra Roxor and build a great community of Roxor owners both in Canada and in the United States.

The goal with Maple Leaf Roxor is to provide Roxor owners an alternative way to gain access to genuine Roxor parts with shipping directly to you, regardless whether you are located in Canada or the US. This is not my main source of income, in fact, any profit that would be left from any sales goes directly back into Maple Leaf Roxor to find better ways to source parts.

Feel free to ask any further questions, I would be happy to answer.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Bister

Hi!

What I do for a living is third party international logistics, running our family owned business, Bridge Logistics (bridgelogistics.ca)

Before purchasing our Roxor, I have reached out to multiple dealers to get pricing and availability and was disappointed with the lack of knowledge by some dealers and then the lack of parts availability with no ETAs given. Some dealers who were listed on the Roxor website aren't even their dealers anymore and were surprised they were still listed on the website.

I have tried contacting Mahindra NA with a detailed message to see whether we could assist with providing better representation in Canada and did not get a reply. It is sad because this is an awesome machine that could do so much better sales wise if more people knew about them.

So I've reached out to contacts in India to see what parts availability is looking like there, considering COVID and see whether this is something that we can make happen.

All Mahindra parts that are listed on Maple Leaf Roxor are genuine parts purchased from Mahindra in India through our partners. We arrange the sourcing, packaging, shipping and subsequent customs paperwork that's required in both India and Canada. From our warehouse in Canada, those parts are then shipped out to you.

The idea behind Maple Leaf Roxor is much more than just an online store. Maple Leaf Roxor has been created to raise awareness about the Mahindra Roxor and build a great community of Roxor owners both in Canada and in the United States.

The goal with Maple Leaf Roxor is to provide Roxor owners an alternative way to gain access to genuine Roxor parts with shipping directly to you, regardless whether you are located in Canada or the US. This is not my main source of income, in fact, any profit that would be left from any sales goes directly back into Maple Leaf Roxor to find better ways to source parts.

Feel free to ask any further questions, I would be happy to answer.

Thanks!

so no Mahindra backed warranty because you are not an authorized dealer or reseller and 2.5 times mark up on parts plus full shipping. I’ll stick with my dealer. Good Luck.

70034C27-5252-4C6E-ACF3-329C9E335EA8.jpeg

70034C27-5252-4C6E-ACF3-329C9E335EA8.jpeg

MapleLeafRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
so no Mahindra backed warranty because you are not an authorized dealer or reseller and 2.5 times mark up on parts plus full shipping. I’ll stick with my dealer. Good Luck.

View attachment 7863

View attachment 7863

Hi sir,

As I have told you earlier, I appreciate the feedback and I understand your frustration and your unhappiness with our pricing. That being said, I am happy that you do have a dealer nearby that stocks an oil filter and is able to sell it to you at MSRP.

Thanks

B

Bister

Hi sir,

As I have told you earlier, I appreciate the feedback and I understand your frustration and your unhappiness with our pricing. That being said, I am happy that you do have a dealer nearby that stocks an oil filter and is able to sell it to you at MSRP.

Thanks

He will sell to anyone at “MSRP”,which is around $10 in Canada, not $22.99 and ship it for the cost of shipping and he is an authorized seller. He stocks lots of parts he sells at MSRP and will ship.

Last edited by a moderator:

MapleLeafRoxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
He will sell to anyone at “MSRP”,which is around $10 in Canada, not $22.99 and ship it for the cost of shipping and he is an authorized seller. He stocks lots of parts he sells at MSRP and will ship.

Do you mind sharing his contact information?! Curious to see if he does stock the parts that I can't seem to find anywhere else in Canada.

B

Bister

Do you mind sharing his contact information?! Curious to see if he does stock the parts that I can't seem to find anywhere else in Canada.

Not at all.

What parts are you looking for? They stock a lot of general maintenance parts, including things like brake lines, power steering pump, etc. If you are looking for something rare, he can order it. If it's available, he can get it.

Give him a call on Tuesday or email him. Ask for Ian, he handles parts.

Home Universe Satellite ROCANVILLE, SK (306) 645-2669

Last edited by a moderator: