ooooooooooo

Hello from Niagara Falls, NY!!!!!!

Driverdad71

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I can't thank this sight or all the members enough for all the AMAZING info and tips on here, and it's only the beginning!
Recently purchased a new house and once the old one sells, a new Roxor will be in the garage. Have a small place in southern WV and looks perfect for me. It'll do work, it'll cruise trails for long distances (love the fuel ranges being reported), and I can throw "Farm use" tags on it to run to the store or whatever. Many other things I've liked in my research so far (especially the tips on here), but I think my excitement mostly comes from the fact I'm a car guy. All my tools and experience are auto/truck based. My family has been in the repair business for 60 years, stock car racing for about 50 ( I no longer do either ). My point there is, I hate working on my '11 Polaris RZR or my '14 Polaris Ace (the whole teaching an old dog new tricks thing). And in my experience, overall, older Willy's and CJ's are the easiest machines to work on, when needed. And with this diesel in it that may never die, seems like an old mechanics dream to me. I'd rather spend my time on bolting on another neat toy and riding than replacing another cvt belt....... again...... on the trail.......in the rain........ 60 miles from camp....etc. I'm rambling, so i'll end this by saying I look forward to chatting all you up in the near future, and thanks for having me!

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Woo Hoo.. Glad this site has found good use and I pray for lots more. hahaha.

My point there is, I hate working on my '11 Polaris
Aint that the truth. I think thats one of their key profit lines. Parts replacement. lol. Dont think you will have that problem with a ROXOR. The older we get, the simpler we want things to be. I think Mahindra has a winner.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Speaking of getting old and our hopeful longevity of the ROXOR, I will be 63 in September. When I picked mine up my dealer said I had created a new estate issue. I looked at him quizzically? He said you need to figure out who you are going to leave it to in your will because it will outlast you. Ha ha