ooooooooooo

Hello from Montana!

on_the_rox

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey everyone, we would just like to introduce ourselves and let you all know about our line of aftermarket parts and accessories that we are offering specifically for these Mahindra Roxors. We acquired our Roxor last week, and we have already developed a turn signal conversion harness, an aftermarket grill, and today we are drawing up a glass windshield frame along with plans for windshield wipers. Bumpers, rollcages, skid plates, rock sliders, cargo carriers, spare tire carriers, and anything else that the market would like for these Roxors will also be available as well. Check out our about section in this forum for a little more background information about us and who we are! Also, visit our Facebook and Instagram pages to keep a constant update on all of our products and services. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or questions as well at ontheroxfab@gmail.com, or through Facebook and this forum as well. Thanks!
On the Rox Fabrication
On the Rox (@on_the_rox_fab) • Instagram photos and videos
https://www.facebook.com/westfabcustomfabrication/

on_the_rox

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey! We have a few new products out, a very nice automotive quality heater unit to begin with! We are also working on a half cab enclosure, and of course gear and axle upgrades! We will be sure to keep everyone in the loop.
In the meantime you can always check out our website, ontheroxfab.com

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any pictures of the half cab enclosure?

on_the_rox

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here are some pictures of the beginning prototype rear panel. This is the fit up with our sport top and half doors, so the doors and top for the enclosure will be different, but it will work with our existing windshield frames!
Beginning of half cab development.jpg
half cab rear panel interior.jpg
half cab rear panel interior.jpg
half cab rear panel passenger side.jpg Half cab rear panel bottom.jpg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm sure this will be useful for a lot of roxor owners. About half won't have any need to put a bench seat in the back and will use the back for hauling things. However I'm really eager to get a cab enclosure that's like the Bestop kit for the CJ7. That would be a dream come true.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm sure this will be useful for a lot of roxor owners. About half won't have any need to put a bench seat in the back and will use the back for hauling things. However I'm really eager to get a cab enclosure that's like the Bestop kit for the CJ7. That would be a dream come true.

I think OtR can corner the market for two different configurations:

Their windshield and stock roll cage

Late CJ windshield and custom roll cage/bar

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Also for soft tops, I think keeping it simple is best. Military drape style cover, squared back (like a military rag top h1) using a 45 degree upward brace in back and latches tight using the side latches.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just what I want to do, did you use metal for the back? And where did you get the doors?
1. The person that posted this from a fabrication company called On The Rox, they sell all the add ons you see.
On the Rox Fabrication

2. I agree about a simple military style soft top rag canvas.

B9F01F7D-C557-4AFA-8BE6-DA9B80194F9D.jpeg BD7EA6E8-0819-499B-8213-62D9DEB24899.jpeg 610E02FB-7573-496F-AF9A-6F1181D3F126.jpeg