ooooooooooo

Hello From Missouri

Breevers

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey team, my dad and I just picked up a new to us 2018. It came with stage 1 ECU tune, custom roll cage, CJ windshield, CJ jumper seat, CJ fender flares, driver seat box cut down, turn signal kit, leveling shackle, front hub lockers, and 33's (I think but can't remember).

It has been a blast to drive so far, just wish the weather would have held out a little longer here in Missouri. Since purchasing we have done LED Headlights and taillights, upgraded center console, and EGR delete. We are waiting on the rear receiver to come in and piecing together a windshield wiper kit.

Future mods we are looking at are DIY half doors, 6 or 8 slot grille, a custom aluminum top, and who knows what else will come about.

So far the forum has been super helpful with the EGR and other write ups. I may be a millennial but I've always found forums like these to be the best source for information. Long time (7 years) user of Ford Lightning and SVT forums. Looking forward to learning more and contributing!

IMG_0540.JPEG IMG_0539.JPEG IMG_0541.JPEG IMG_0542.JPEG IMG_0538.JPEG IMG_0536.JPEG IMG_0530.JPEG IMG_0532.JPEG

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
welcome aboard and have fun. I've had mine for over a year now. Been all over with it. Utah, Wyoming, Colorado. Use it daily on the farm. I love it!

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
MO owners should set up a weekend at SMORR!!??

Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch is the real deal- First Class in all regards.

Breevers

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
MO owners should set up a weekend at SMORR!!??

Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch is the real deal- First Class in all regards.

Place looks awesome, I am also wanting to do a ride at St. Joe State Park.