ooooooooooo

Groupo adventures

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Would like to get an adventure group ride going for us Roxor owners. Have been doing this with the TWs200 Yamaha group and is great fun. I think the term birds of a feather flock together.
I am headed for Quartzsite AZ this week and will be coming back up through Moab Utah mid March till jeep week in April there.
I have room for folks that would like to see some of the NW. Not too far from beaches and mountains. Hope this will take off as I am sure a lot of Roxor folks have some great riding close to home.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I like checking out all the vendors on Thursday and Friday down there

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Going to leave here today. Hope parts show up before I go. Tired of waiting. At least it is going to be dry here this week. Flooding and slides have been bad. Worst I can remember.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
News just first dry spell since november. This year I will in az, have had it with the damp here.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
News just first dry spell since november. This year I will in az, have had it with the damp here.
Wiring and hubs came, all done,head out late tonight. Beat bad traffic through Portland AZ and ore.

20200210_154749.jpg

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Am ok n nebraska now. Been running the roxor all over without issues. City police haven't given me an issue. I have been running country roads and on 83 back into town. I had.mine chipped so keeping up with traffic is not a problem. I was stopped in quartzsite for not having a plate. I showed him the bill of sale and insurance for it. He had a hard Time believing it was a 2019 as he thought it was a restore job.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Will be heading to washington the end of the month. I picked up a cj as a donor jeep. Will be a short turn around and back. I have some work here to do on my property so will bring a tractor and a few things with me. Will be putting some miles on, but will have a roxor cj windshield on and a cab on my cj with nice doors by next spring.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Living in Georgia now. Have a few more trips across the nation to bring the rest of my things and sell the rest including my place there. Anyone interested in 2.5 acreas with a home and attached large shop on the edge of a small town in washington near the coast? Will be going to Moab mid march this year. My TW200 friends will be having some great adventures and I will bring a TW, but also the roxor. A lot of wonderful riding in Moab.