ooooooooooo

Green Goat

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just wanted to join the fun. Just purchased a 2024 Base HD Green. Looking for to a few mods ! The unit is a few hours away so when I get it, I look forward to posting some pics! I will have lots of questions. Had a Jeep and sold it in the past but looking forward to a more rustic machine and the diesel engine. Will be using on our hilly property working on food plots, hunting and recreation driving on creeks!

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Greetings from the Missouri Ozarks.
I also have an OD Base Model. So far with a Fortress Windshield and Top. I also added the OEM Side Steps from Diesel Freak. I have installed Smitty Built Round Trail Side Mirrors as well as a NAPA Universal Rear View Mirror. My next purchase will probably be the Back Bulkhead, and get it a little closer to closed in for Winter. Then Turn Signals.

Enjoy and keep us posted on your progress.

Bob R

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here is my list coming from Diesel Freaks! They are sourcing the Tires Cooper STT Pro 235/85R16.
1719442550979.png

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome to the group from another Louisiana member. I think you will really enjoy your machine. I have a 2019 and a 2023. My 2019 is registered as a MiniTruck and road legal on La roads with posted speed limits of 55 MPH or less. Your mod list will get you very close to those requirements with the exception of turn signals (edit: I see you have those).

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes. I am looking into that? Is MiniTruck the best bet for us here in Louisiana ? Also Is insurance an issue ?

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Our property is in Mississippi, but thinking I am going to move the Roxor around a bit! I don't want it sitting up their not being used. Is there no way to get it legal once tuned ?? for longer trips ?

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes. I am looking into that? Is MiniTruck the best bet for us here in Louisiana ? Also Is insurance an issue ?
Mini Truck is the only option in Louisiana currently. The only drawback to me is that it does not get a regular plate. It still has a sticker. Maybe if there enough of us to petition our state reps, we could at least get a mini truck license plate. I haven't had any issue driving mine around Boyce and Alexandria though. Haven't been pulled over, Yet....
For insurance, I went with Progressive. They have full coverage available for a reasonable premium.