ooooooooooo

Getting a Roxor legal in Georgia

DWillyEffect

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I've had a Roxor for a little while. Where I live, I can drive on about a mile of pavement and get to a series of dirt roads and just ride for 45 minutes and there are so many side roads off of it that I've yet to discover.

Recently, a member of my community has been trying to rally the town to call flood 911 with calls on ATV riders because he likes controlling people and doesn't like noise. I dont think he's called on me, most people just assume I'm in an older Jeep especially when I'm driving by and I'm not being obnoxious on roads. The dealer I bought it from suggested putting the agriculture "slow moving vehicle" triangle on it, so that's what I've done for now, but I doubt I could make a case for that. I feel like even if there is a small group calling 911 even if it's not on me, there is an increased chance of running into an authority figure.

So I'm thinking I'll need blinkers, a windshield w/ wipers, 3 mirrors and I'm not sure what else. I don't know if I need a light for the license plate(I want to go with the South Dakota motorcycle plate). I'd consider a tune for the engine but I'm not really riding on roads with speed limits above 45mph, I might get a stage 1 tune if it can increase the already great fuel economy. I'm not sure if one is out there, but I'd like a windshield that can fold down. One of the roads I've found has 2 fords on it and it's like redneck splash mountain.

Other than that, is there anything I need or any recommendations of things that would make the Roxor better on road. I'm also looking for more of a budget friendly bluetooth system and maybe a good magnetic mount that can hold my phone or a tablet to act as my navigation/infotainment.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Get the xtc turn signal kit. Maybe take off the roxor decals and install jeep ones in it's place.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The xtc kit has a pig tail on the rear harness for a light. I installed led tail lights with a special adapter from xtc and they have a light inside for the plate