ooooooooooo

Function over Fashion Folding half windshield.

B

Bister

I have the full OEM for winter and my soft cab, but the full windshield can barely be used in the summer cause of dust; so made a half one, but then if I got caught in the rain I had no protection, so added the top folding part. Then the dust was bad again if I left it up, so I cut bunch of holes and am having a custom rear dust curtain made. Now I can use the Roxor on dry roads again without eating bugs.

It ain't pretty, but it's functional. I have a couple more pieces of scrap Lexan, I might add 2 more small sliders above the long one. I think a bit higher would be better also, it would catch more air. These are 2' holes on 4 1/2' spacing. It's the only hole saw I had. 3" on 6 1/2" would have been nice on a longer piece...maybe. I barely notice the extra wind, could use a bit more and its adjustable, but this really helped.

Paria Rox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not sure if anyone’s tried this windshield. Dealer installed it. Works great in dusty areas. No problem with dusting at all. The airflow also keeps dust down inside. Glass appears to be heavy duty, also comes with tint. With louvres closed seals airflow for highway use. Made by Dirt Warrior.

BA6A7BF7-6DD2-49CF-937C-49509CE04825.jpeg

B

Bister

That's a good idea also. I have the factory one for winter cause of the soft cab. Maybe I should cut the bottom like that. lol

The thing I like about my crude one is I can drop in down once I get in the trails.

The longer these things are out, the more options we will have.