ooooooooooo

For Sale | OEM Mahindra Full Doors (white) with Glass & Side Mirrors | Pics Attached

Willys

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Make me a reasonable offer and they’re yours (cell 6307766283)

I imported these. Paid more than $800 for them.

I don’t need them anymore as I have the full soft top installed with the soft doors that came with it.

Note: You’ll have to arrange pickup / freight from my home near Chicago, IL, so your offer must be for the items only. They are less than 50lbs each. I don’t mind bubble wrapping them well and dropping off to any freight company that you select near my house (zip 60563)

Mahindra Full Doors.jpg

gpfred

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
did you have them mounted and how did they fit and function

Willys

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I mounted them myself (bolts). Worked perfectly for me. Depending on your use, you may have to seal the doors with a rubber seal which you have to buy and adjust to your needs.

Willys

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Appreciate the continued interest, but these have been SOLD (and no longer available). Thx.

Ridem32

Make me a reasonable offer and they’re yours (cell 6307766283)

I imported these. Paid more than $800 for them.

I don’t need them anymore as I have the full soft top installed with the soft doors that came with it.

Note: You’ll have to arrange pickup / freight from my home near Chicago, IL, so your offer must be for the items only. They are less than 50lbs each. I don’t mind bubble wrapping them well and dropping off to any freight company that you select near my house (zip 60563)

View attachment 7140

Can you give info where you got them from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willys

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My friend arranged it through some guy in Western India who knew someone who worked on Mahindra Thar modifications and had contacts at Mahindra for OEM parts. This was in the Fall of last year.

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Would you like to buy Roxor Body Parts and Accessories from India? We sell at a best lower price with top Mahindra OEM quality Body Parts and Accessories. FULL COMPLETE HARD DOOR, SOFT TOP, FRONT GRILL, COMPLETE WINDSHIELD FRAME AND WITH WIPER KIT. BUMPER, BONNET, and many more Roxor Body Parts and Accessories. email to reach us perfectauto18@gmail.com