ooooooooooo

For SALE- Factory All Weather Cab

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looking to sell my Roxor Factory All Weather Cab. I am looking at getting the 4 person Rally Top, but the wife wants me to sell the All weather cab first. Make an offer. I am located in Western WY, but would be willing to ship I think. Cab is like new, as my Roxor only has 500 miles on it, and bought new a few months ago.

Morgasmoe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looking to sell my Roxor Factory All Weather Cab. I am looking at getting the 4 person Rally Top, but the wife wants me to sell the All weather cab first. Make an offer. I am located in Western WY, but would be willing to ship I think. Cab is like new, as my Roxor only has 500 miles on it, and bought new a few months ago.
If you have not already sold it send me a message.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bump, Still looking to sell my All Weather Cab. Anyone interested?

pdh

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
New Member here. I would have interest in a conversation about a cab trade? I just bought a 2020 which has the 4 person roll bar, seats, and the extended top. I think I rather have the 2 seat version of all. I am a rookied here so I don't know how to email you - but you are welcome to email me if interested.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
All weather cab still for sale, will let it go for a good price, PM if interested.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Still need to sell this all weather cab, make an offer. It’s sitting in the garage.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Still need to sell this all weather cab, make an offer. It’s sitting in the garage.
Maybe you’ve answered this, if so, I apologize I didn’t see it anywhere. Is it one piece or modular like the hard cab? Does it include doors?

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Includes doors, it is the factory all weather cab. Stock photo attached.
IMG_2449.png

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Make an offer! It’s stacked in the corner of the garage, just received my rally top

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Make an offer! It’s stacked in the corner of the garage, just received my rally top
If I lived closer, I’d make an offer, but it‘d cost a fortune to ship it to Indiana

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don’t think it will cost a lot to ship. It lays pretty flat, and could easily be wrapped, stacked and boxed flat.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don’t think it will cost a lot to ship. It lays pretty flat, and could easily be wrapped, stacked and boxed flat.
Does it include the windshield? If not, thats ok, it and the back glass would be the main weight

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
No windshield, I’m keeping that. But includes everything else.