ooooooooooo

Factory lockers front and rear

Randy Burns

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone have a Roxor with factory installed lunchbox lockers in both front and rear? Comments for pos or neg?

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m pretty sure they don’t come that way from the factory. They are a dealer or owner installed item. Let me know if the factory changed that!

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m pretty sure they don’t come that way from the factory. They are a dealer or owner installed item. Let me know if the factory changed that!
I saw one today with a factory installed rear diff locker.
Salesman didn’t know what type. Supposed to call me back but he hasn’t.

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just checked the build website. Looks like you can get Spartans fir $650 each at the factory. Ox is a dealer install.

Roxor54

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
i added the front and rear Spartan lockers to my Roxor.. made a world off difference. It is a mean machine in 4low.

Roxor54

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I didn't add the manual locking hubs. Rides completely normal going down the highway. The only downside I have found is when in 4 low it is a littler harder to steer due to all 4 tires digging. I think i could have just added the rear lockers only and that would have been all I needed. But, it is like night and day from how it was when I bought it from dealership. Here is a photo of my rig..

IMG_0886.JPG

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Nice bumper you've got there too. Would that happen to be the EAG?

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you for the quick reply Roxor54. That's a nice looking machine you have there.

Durdinfarm

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had both installed aftermarket and would recommend putting the selectable hubs on at the same time.
Edward
Did you go with spartan lunchbox lockers and warren hubs ball park figure on cost if you do not mind
Thanks Carl

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had my dealer install Spartan Lockers front and rear before delivery. At low speeds and when turning they are VERY loud. Lots of clicks and pops. I only have about 250 miles on them as of yet. I'll let you know if they quiet down after a few more miles. Warn hubs are a must for the front in my opinion.