ooooooooooo

Factory Heater. I like.

B

Bister

Factory heater. I like. I can give a better review after all is done.

Ok, I haven’t installed it yet, but it tucks up under the dash and blows at your feet, not mounted on the floor. Also it looks like the defrost kit will then just slip over it some how. Going to be nice and clean, out of the way, when it’s done. Glad I was talked into the factory one, not a generic off the shelf heater. You do have to drill 2 holes for the hoses as the pipes are below the existing holes in the fire wall, not a big deal. It comes with switch (just on and off, not multi speed, fine for me) and wiring harness, grommets, mounting brackets, hoses, fittings, template, zip ties, good instructions it looks like, etc. Very nice. The wiring for the heater; all plug and play, no fuss. I’ll get at it this weekend probably.

3DEA223F-030B-447A-91BA-A884E0D98556.jpeg
CD05CD4F-D249-474D-B2D9-7633A26E6A6C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

FYI: Those blanks on the left side of the steering with wires going to them are for Roxor accessories. The heater switch goes in the 2nd blank with the wires going to it and the pigtail harness that comes with the heater splices in (plugs in) to the harness up under the right hand side of the dash. That is what makes the wiring a breeze. And neat and clean.

DEKirk2

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Can you tell yet where under the dash the heater will end up once installed? I am going to install a radio in the dash (cut out ) and want to probably get a heater in the future don't want a conflict ie radio is now where the heater goes... you see my point, a photo would be awesome.

Don