ooooooooooo

EUC tune

Oakie47p

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My husband sent his 2022 computer to Gilomens Innovations for the EUC tune,he is so pleased with it made alot of difference. We live in WV alot of hills,not alot of gear shifting anymore it climbs right up. Quick turn around time,great ppl.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My husband sent his 2022 computer to Gilomens Innovations for the EUC tune,he is so pleased with it made alot of difference. We live in WV alot of hills,not alot of gear shifting anymore it climbs right up. Quick turn around time,great ppl.
I used Gilomen also. Nothing but good things to say about them.

Joxor889

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I would like to send mine off to them but can’t seem to find a week or two I’m willing to go without the Roxor.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I know diesel freaks has a very fast turn around time, and I'm very pleased with what they did with mine

Oakie47p

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would like to send mine off to them but can’t seem to find a week or two I’m willing to go without the Roxor.
That was a problem my husband had too. Lol. We sent 2nd day air,ups,on a Monday & extra cash for them to send back same way. Was gone from Monday to Monday. We live way out in the country or would have gotten it on Sat.