ooooooooooo

EMP Side Mirrors Installed

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I installed the EMP side mirrors and am very pleased with fit/finish.

20190715_123229.jpg 20190715_123216.jpg 20190715_123116.jpg 20190715_123137.jpg

Tokarev

Look good. Do you still like them? What about a rear view? Did you clamp something to the roll bar?

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No complaints about the side mirrors, they are holding up well and to me look really good. As for rearview, it was already mounted at the dealer so not sure of the brand. It does look a lot like the Roxor OE rear view mirror though.

Tokarev

I saw a similar set of mirrors online the other day. IIRC they bolted on like the EMP mirrors but were rather square metal on stalks rather than these shorter plastic. They looked similar to the old square mirrors on the 70s and 80s CJs.

Can't find them now. Maybe I hallucinated them.

Edit--the set I recently saw online is made by Rugged Ridge. Pics make it look like they attach in the same spot as the EMP mirrors.

Rugged Ridge Quick Release Mirrors

Last edited:

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I bought these mirrors and have them on my Roxor now. My review would be that overall I am satisfied with them and would likely buy them again if needed. What I like most is that they bolt right up to mounting holes that are already on the chassis and so they look like they are factory. The possible advantage the others have, that mount to the roll cage, is that the mirrors can be mounted higher up, more at eye-level. These are mounted quite low compared to eye level...lower than the side mirrors would be in a truck or car. Am pretty sure that is why the Jeep CJ5/7 mirrors are higher.

Tokarev

These are mounted quite low compared to eye level...

Yeah I could see that. Mounting them up high might help keep them out of the sagebrush too. But won't help much with trees...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mark Hubbs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I saw a similar set of mirrors online the other day. IIRC they bolted on like the EMP mirrors but were rather square metal on stalks rather than these shorter plastic. They looked similar to the old square mirrors on the 70s and 80s CJs.

Can't find them now. Maybe I hallucinated them.

Edit--the set I recently saw online is made by Rugged Ridge. Pics make it look like they attach in the same spot as the EMP mirrors.

Rugged Ridge Quick Release Mirrors
I like these from Rugged Ridge. THakns for posting. I have the Hard Cab on my Roxor and the mirrors are attached to the door. So in summer time when I remove the doors, I loose the mirrors. These from Rugged ridge will be great when the doors are off.

Tokarev

The rigged ridge vibrate quite a bit in traffic. I guess that's not surprising.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk