ooooooooooo

Dusty trails with front windshield???

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ve owned a couple Polaris rzr’s and I keep eyeballing the Roxor.
With only a front windshield on a Polaris a vortex is created and the dust inside the cab is horrible. How is the Roxor on dusty trails with only a front windshield? Will I still be eating dust?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alagree1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ooo647
I’ve owned a couple Polaris rzr’s and I keep eyeballing the Roxor.
With only a front windshield on a Polaris a vortex is created and the dust inside the cab is horrible. How is the Roxor on dusty trails with only a front windshield? Will I still be eating dust?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I live in Southern Utah and have owned 3 side by sides, all really bad for dust. My roxor is far superior on the dusty trails, my wife and I come home with hardly any dust on our clothes or in the roxor. I do have a piece of plexiglas across about half of the rear of the seats which is connected to the bars behind the seat.

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I live in Southern Utah and have owned 3 side by sides, all really bad for dust. My roxor is far superior on the dusty trails, my wife and I come home with hardly any dust on our clothes or in the roxor. I do have a piece of plexiglas across about half of the rear of the seats which is connected to the bars behind the seat.
Made a bulk head for my Roxor, even with no window in it stops all most all the dust.
CF72082F-CEE2-4EA1-A82F-C73D598EF657.jpeg

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
B

Bister

I don't know why Roxor didn't have a windjammer/bulkhead right off the bat. It's like they are late to their own party. I had to have one made also, and folks have been looking for something or asking if the jeep ones fits.

IMG_7921.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: