ooooooooooo

Driving 65-70 on highway for 50-100 miles

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I've driven 300+ miles at 75 MPH. It performs awesome. Hell a few summers ago I put a few thousand miles on my Roxor doing 400+ mile round trip highway jaunts just about every weekend. I love this thing.

I have the extended ROPS soft top from Bestop. It's not the quietest, but then again I've owned other "Jeepish" vehicles for decades, so this is just one of the family.

WhistlePig

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
For local reference, I've made the round trip from great falls to Missoula a handful of times and it does great. I shoot for 75 mph and maintain it pretty well besides a couple of the longer climbs between sun prairie and Lincoln. I've never been the one holding up traffic on Roger's pass! I have a 2019 with the 3.73 gears, stock tires, and the diesel freak stage 2 tune. That trip is the one I've seen the worst fuel economy on, usually 22-23 mpg.

mtgrizzlymn

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
For local reference, I've made the round trip from great falls to Missoula a handful of times and it does great. I shoot for 75 mph and maintain it pretty well besides a couple of the longer climbs between sun prairie and Lincoln. I've never been the one holding up traffic on Roger's pass! I have a 2019 with the 3.73 gears, stock tires, and the diesel freak stage 2 tune. That trip is the one I've seen the worst fuel economy on, usually 22-23 mpg.
65-70 from Clinton to Hamilton stage 1 tune I’m getting 27. With full cab as well. No passes for that trip so that helps mileage I’m sure. Sure fun to drive .. anything above 20 mpg and I’m very happy.