ooooooooooo

Discount for veterans/ military and first responders

Bhayarock

So, just spreading the word out and I know a lot of members on this forum may qualify for this who may be looking for a new purchase.
Apparently there was a post on facebook group and it may be worth following up
$500 discount on MSRP + jacket for military personnel/ veterans or first reponders.

Courtesy this post below

Kyle Maki

44789023_847674686742_5194587288939528192_n.jpg

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well, I wonder when that started? I could not find it on the roxor sight. I sent an email. If it was going last month when I purchased mine, I am going to try and collect. Thanks for posting. Ken

General

Founding Member
I saw that on Facebook. I asked my dealer about it (she didn't know initially). I'll post here whatever I find out.
Specifically, I'm curious what is the required purchase date range, required delivery date range, and trim/models affected,

Bhayarock

If it's there you can probably check with your dealer and if dealer is not aware better to call Mahindra. I think they should have no problem in sending the mail in rebate if a person qualifies. That's how I see it. I will send a tweet to their official handler and try to extract more information. I would encourage others also to check on eligibility a d the dates for the offer(ideally it should be for both new and existing customers but you never know)

ROXOR Offroad (@Roxoroffroad) | Twitter

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought a Ruxor yesterday but i will not be delivered until tomorrow afternoon. You are right the program description is in page 24 of that magazine. Im going to call the dealer as soon as they open and tell them what about my $500 discount??

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A lot of times when you negotiate a price it’ll say all rebates go to dealer. I wouldn’t be surprised if your dealer says “that price is with the $500 off”

General

Founding Member
Update: a lady from Roxor said we just fill out the form I've attached below and hand it to our dealer. She said the dealer should lower the purchase price by an additional $500 for this, and that the dealer would be reimbursed by the factory once the dealer turns in the paperwork to Roxor. Now I need to try it :) Also, the Roxor lady said this form can be found online in the Dealer's Toolbox that all dealerships have access to (but often don't know about or use). The Roxor lady also said that the dealers can call Roxor at 1-800-292-0733 if they need help understanding this program.

Attachments

• roxor_drf_914pm final redemption form.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 608

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My dealer said I already took off $1000 dollars off the MSRP, so I can't lower it $500 dollars more. But I'm sure he doesn't know about getting reimbursed back the money. It seemed shady to me.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I stopped by my dealer yesterday and they told me that the deal didn't start until November 1st, but I just don't think they want to deal with it. I think it was always there.

General

Founding Member
I stopped by my dealer yesterday and they told me that the deal didn't start until November 1st, but I just don't think they want to deal with it. I think it was always there.
The Mahindra factory service person told me that there's no eligibility window, so it should be valid on a new Roxor purchased anytime 2018 or 2019 or beyond until they end the program. I'm curious if it's retroactive to cover folks who purchased several months ago. It might get tricky because the factory check for $500 goes to the dealer, but then how does the customer who applied for it get it? Time will tell, and surely everyone (customer, dealer, manufacturer) will all want the $500 one way or another.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went to the dealer today with all of the paperwork. I was told that the discount didn't take effect until 1 Nov. That being said, I was told to send the paperwork in and they might send me a check. The dealer did sign the paperwork, so I will try on my own.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I emailed the Dealer and he finally seemed to comply after I supplied him the reinbursement voucher and a little humble guilt as follows:

B09CCF48-76E2-4453-89D9-E5E9D66E77BA.jpeg 629D3A6B-5E8A-4E92-ADD8-DA56C01F93A0.jpeg