ooooooooooo

DIESEL FREAK Turbo Back 2.5” exhaust

4X44JOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Diesel Freak Turbo Back 2.5” Exhaust rear exit. Awesome exhaust system, the inline muffler is perfect to hear the turbo sing but the harmonics are not obnoxious. Install was fairly straight forward, the three holes on the flange that mounts to turbo exit did not line up very good. Ended up having to bore the three flange mounts to 7/16”. Other than that it is flawless! Also, got the Intake Hold Down installed super straight forward install.

EBA0A406-32AE-472D-A229-5C7AA0AC5DF5.jpeg 31CAA099-7FD5-43BA-86FF-F2323D335233.jpeg D4CD925D-8931-43F3-B44C-B34D58AF5060.jpeg

4X44JOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How much did it help the power
I have done a combination of things intake/boost/turbo back, stage 2 tune. All in all it has great power. And will do 80 MPH down the interstate just fine.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ok
I wanted to ask about ur boost upgrade and I intake...
Already did the 2.5 exhaust n stage 2 tune
Thanks

20190430_175630.jpg

4X44JOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ok
I wanted to ask about ur boost upgrade and I intake...
Already did the 2.5 exhaust n stage 2 tune
Thanks

View attachment 3745
I did the AP intake, have been very happy with it, very easy install. I did Diesel Freak wastegate boost. All in all it runs great, it does blow a little coal, but that’s the only downside.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I did the AP intake, have been very happy with it, very easy install. I did Diesel Freak wastegate boost. All in all it runs great, it does blow a little coal, but that’s the only downside.
Just saw ur intake photos
The 40.00 intake photo of the other roxor has all that fuel vacuum removed. Take a look . But I saw the AP intake has a plug in for it. It would be nice NOT to connect the breather to the intake incase of overflow. What's ur take?
Is the boost gain worth it... just asking

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just saw ur intake photos
The 40.00 intake photo of the other roxor has all that fuel vacuum removed. Take a look . But I saw the AP intake has a plug in for it. It would be nice NOT to connect the breather to the intake incase of overflow. What's ur take?
Is the boost gain worth it... just asking

I think you're referring to my budget friendly intake. I removed the egr so their were no more vacuum hoses to deal with. My breather tube is no longer connected to anything and I prefer it that way.

That said you should keep in mind that boosting your engine too much WILL reduce lifespan. I like the vivid 1 tune because it gives you a modest gain in hp and the longevity of the engine won't be negatively impacted. I got a special holiday price too when I had it done last winter.