ooooooooooo

Curtis Industries Roxor Heater

Bob R1

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Does anyone have the Template for the Curtis Industries Roxor Heater that locates the Heater Hose Holes, and Mounting Bracket Screw Holes?
This OEM Heater is no longer made, and is not supported.

Bob R

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Does anyone have the Template for the Curtis Industries Roxor Heater that locates the Heater Hose Holes, and Mounting Bracket Screw Holes?
This OEM Heater is no longer made, and is not supported.

Bob R
This pdf has a template on the last page, not sure if that will help you but there are some measurements on there.

Attachments

• Defrost+Duct+2+Speed+Heater+No+Cab.pdf
    8.8 MB · Views: 54

Bob R1

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
ihawker14
The instructions look to mainly cover the Defroster Duct install. I believe it is a separate kit from the Heater Kit Proper.

The Template that I need should line up with the existing holes in the center, top of the firewall. When the template is lined up, you can then mark the Heater Hose Holes into the engine compartment. The template also locates the Heater Mounting Bracket screw holes. The correct Instructions will also cover the Heater Hose Connections under the hood.

Thanks

Bob R

Bolt77

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
The Curtis Industries Roxor Heater is an excellent addition to any off-road vehicle, especially for those braving colder climates. Its robust build ensures reliable performance, providing ample warmth even in the harshest conditions. The installation process is straightforward, making it a convenient upgrade. With its efficient heating capabilities and durable design, the Roxor Heater is a must-have for enhancing comfort during outdoor adventures. Highly recommended for off-road enthusiasts!

Bob R1

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bolt77
That is all well and good, however I am in need of INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for the Curtis Heater, as well as the TEMPLATE to locate the Holes for the Heater Coolant Lines and Mounting Bracket Bolts.
Coolant Lines does not sound appropriate for Lines supplying Hot Antifreeze to a Heater :).

I might end up needing to wing it due to differences in the Heater Hook Up on a 2.7 vs an older 2.5 Engine. I am not sure exactly when the Curtis heater was offered for sale for the Roxor.
I am also not sure that two different sets of holes in the firewall do not exist. It is very possible that the Curtis Heater Instructions might not apply, or be accurate for use on a 2024 Roxor with a 2.7 and possibly different holes in the Firewall.

Bob R

Last edited: