ooooooooooo

Cruise Control Idea

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The family and I have recently been going on long slow dirt road rides in the evening. The kids love it, but my old wore out feet and heels don’t!

Here’s the plan: 6’ throttle cable lock like is in an old semi truck, mount in dash by cluster, run cable out through firewall, drill 1/4” hole in lower tub directly behind upper throttle pedal control, drill 1/8” hole through plastic upper pedal arm, secure cable lock through entire mechanism on outside of pedal arm, adjust, and bam! I plan to apply slight pressure and then lock throttle if needed. When not in use, 1/8” cable will slide through pedal without tension or bending. I’m thinking it could be used at highway speed as well. In an emergency just clutch and brake, then slam button down to relieve throttle.

I had a ‘95 International tractor trailer rig with this same setup, except it actually went to the throttle under hood. It worked well and that’s what I’m going for.

Any thoughts?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just use what they old truckers used to use. Amazon.com

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Throttle stick used in trucks back in the day , works great my Roxor. Adjustable for length. RC