ooooooooooo

Companies who will insure for city use?

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Even though I can legally drive the Roxor on everything but Federal highways in Wyoming, Progressive says they will only insure the Roxor for off-road use. Curious if any other insurance options out there for city use. Thanks!

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have my policy through progressive in wv ( all states are different). At first they could not find a mahindra roxor in the system. Then the agent just looked under roxor. Ultimately they wrote it as a motorcycle policy for on and off road use.

alagree1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ooo647
I have mine insured through Auto Owners, but it is not cheap. Covers both on and off road.

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Found a local smaller insurer to help me out. Got it all straightened out after calling an old high school buddy who sells insurance now.

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
We’ve talked about this on FB Roxor pages.

This seems to be an underwriters discretion. I don’t completely understand it. Some insurance agents also make that call.

Bottom line, do they want your business?

For me this n AZ it’s easy and insurance agents know what to do. Insuring a vehicle is just that. Never have I seen a distinction or restriction WHERE to use it. Such as off road only. If it’s insured in the event the use of that machine causes injury, death or damage, it doesn’t matter if it’s on or off pavement.

Maybe some agents can’t wrap their heads around it.

My suggestion, when shopping for insurance try it on brand name, if not call it “specialty vehicle” .

State Farm $308 a year full coverage.

My insurance asked its value, that’s it.

Johnny

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have my policy through progressive in wv ( all states are different). At first they could not find a mahindra roxor in the system. Then the agent just looked under roxor. Ultimately they wrote it as a motorcycle policy for on and off road use.
How much do you pay each month? Thanks

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How much do you pay each month? Thanks
I don't know exactly because it's bundled, however adding it made my insurance go up by about 50 dollars a month, right in line with adding a new car or motorcycle.

Tokarev

That's what I did too. Then I got a letter from the state telling me the manufacturer listed on insurance doesn't match what it says on the registration. Called Progressive back to see about changing the make from Roxor to Mahindra. No dice.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
American Modern will do it.

In a way they are the best choice because they specialize in odd situations.

Progressive will also do it if you do it online.